GAME cancelling Destiny 2 Limited Edition preorders

Found 1st Sep 2017Edited by:"Bure11"
There's loads of complaints on Twitter and Reddit. Has anyone had the misfortune of this happening to them? I hope you're all okay and safe

When will these pheasants shut down?
Community Updates
Misc
23 Comments
First global warming and now a Destiny 2 cancellation.

Whatever is the world coming to.
[quote]There's loads of complaints on Twitter and Facebook[/quote]

I believe that is it's default state.

FWIW, I picked up an Xbox One S last weekend at Game, and they were great. hope they stay in business.

Edit: Ok HKUD design genius. How is one supposed to quote the top post, and why is there no preview button?
Edited by: "Splashmo" 1st Sep 2017
Splashmo7 m ago

[quote]There's loads of complaints on Twitter and Facebook[/quote]I …[quote]There's loads of complaints on Twitter and Facebook[/quote]I believe that is it's default state.FWIW, I picked up an Xbox One S last weekend at Game, and they were great. hope they stay in business.Edit: Ok HKUD design genius. How is one supposed to quote the top post, and why is there no preview button?

It's way more than normal. A great amount of complaints a few days before its release is poor business AGAIN, this has happened way too many times
@Bure11

"...When will these **** pheasants shut down?"

When people stop placing pre-orders/buying online, & spending money in-stores.

Seriously, though, who is pre-ording anything "Destiny 2"-related?
Who'd have thought GAME has a conscience and decided to have mercy on its loyal customers by sparing them and saving their wallets.
fanpages13 m ago

@Bure11 "...When will these **** pheasants shut down?"When people stop …@Bure11 "...When will these **** pheasants shut down?"When people stop placing pre-orders/buying online, & spending money in-stores.Seriously, though, who is pre-ording anything "Destiny 2"-related?

What have the robot pheasants that seem to be plaguing the OP got to do with Destiny 2?
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 1st Sep 2017
Segata-Sanshiro20 m ago

What have the robot pheasants that seem to be plaguing the OP got to do …What have the robot pheasants that seem to be plaguing the OP got to do with Destiny 2?

31868629-4FUCi.jpg
Pheasants? I didn't realise it was that kind of game!
psychobitchfromhell27 m ago

Pheasants? I didn't realise it was that kind of game!

The rest of the word was deleted by a mod it wasn't the politest word
' I hope you're all okay and safe'

Its only a game lol
chocci11 m ago

' I hope you're all okay and safe'Its only a game lol

I think he's talking about the robot pheasants
chocci31 m ago

' I hope you're all okay and safe'Its only a game lol

My sarcasm and humour is a bit dull, sorry
Buy digital, get ready for 12am 6th Sept
mr_spatel1 h, 25 m ago

Buy digital, get ready for 12am 6th Sept

Take it you'll be getting it mate?
Bure119 h, 4 m ago

Take it you'll be getting it mate?

Yup all sorted, cancelled my Amazon order.
game cancelled my order! said that they cant resupply it either ass they now have no stock left...

so useless
maxoliver11112 m ago

game cancelled my order! said that they cant resupply it either ass they …game cancelled my order! said that they cant resupply it either ass they now have no stock left...so useless

Sorry to hear that are you able to get the limited edition elsewhere or you're just going for standard?
deleted1431257
I'll wait for a Game of the Year edition to release including all the DLC and with weapons far superior to the ones early adopters will be relentlessly grinding on
I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar with Mini SNES pre-orders, but you could probably say that about other online retailers too.
maxoliver1112nd Sep

game cancelled my order! said that they cant resupply it either ass they …game cancelled my order! said that they cant resupply it either ass they now have no stock left...so useless

Could always try at the midnight lunch that some game stores are doing. or wait 2 days later for people that pre-order in store and never picked them up
amazon cancelled mine as well
Another Amazon cancellation here. I ordered it very recently when it said it came back in stock.
hass1232nd Sep

I'll wait for a Game of the Year edition to release including all the DLC …I'll wait for a Game of the Year edition to release including all the DLC and with weapons far superior to the ones early adopters will be relentlessly grinding on

Bear in mind that if Destiny 2 is like Destiny, each previous part of the game will mostly be worthless each time the new DLC is released. Playing the Rise of Iron collection would appear like great value for money but that meant missing out on most of the best of Destiny, although I paid more for it with Destiny 1 I much preferred playing through each phase of the game as once it's passed, that's it done.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants