Game customer service?

Found 13th Sep 2017
Ive just had a preorder cancelled by game and been told to contact them to reprocess the order and i spent 1 hour on phone to them last night not getting and answer and even live chat is pretty useless at anyone answering does anyone have any other numbers they suggest i can try.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
deleted800342
I resolved a problem with them on Twitter, although that wasn't swift either
I think their customer service account is GameHelps or something similar to that
Original Poster
deleted80034213th Sep 2017

I resolved a problem with them on Twitter, although that wasn't swift …I resolved a problem with them on Twitter, although that wasn't swift eitherI think their customer service account is GameHelps or something similar to that

Thanks finally got through to live chat but they were useless just said i need to ring through to reprocess any orders on 0208 827 0099 which i have been told is a free number so it better be.
Why stick with Game if that's the level of service you get from them?
Original Poster
Think I've sorted it and hopefully for the better I had pre ordered the metroid samus legacy edition which has now sold out but finally got through on number and lady kindly said although they can't reprocess it as sold out they are expecting a new sku with stock today and said would ring me later.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants