GAME customer services!

Does anyone know if they have a phone number?

Last week i ordered the xbox 360 messenger kit for my boyfriends birthday and they sent me the wireless adapter by mistake,even tho it says the messenger kit on the receipt!!!

On the site it says i need an RMA number to send an item back. I emailed them a week ago and have heard nothing back and im absolutely raging especially since this is no fault of my own! :cry:

Anyone able to help? :?:

cheers

xx

12 Comments

go to a game store if you can you may be able to get it sorted streight away.

The wireless network adapter?

If so, that's worth more than the messenger kit. Sell it. Buy a messenger kit, and you've made a few quid in the process.

freeDUMB

The wireless network adapter?If so, that's worth more than the messenger … The wireless network adapter?If so, that's worth more than the messenger kit. Sell it. Buy a messenger kit, and you've made a few quid in the process.

i like it!!!!!:thumbsup:

I'll buy it off you if you;re looking to sell.

Ive just sold a 2nd hand wireless network adaptor on ebay, no box or anything and got £37.00 for it. Get it sold!!!!!!:thumbsup:

i would go with the other peeps suggestions and sell it, then just buy another messenger kit

lol, result

I was about to say that as well.

They've basically sent you something that's selling for no less than £50 everywhere, so I'd be happy getting it for less than half price.

I actually need one for my second 360, so i've been meaning to buy one, rather than plugging it through my laptop, which isn't as good.

This guy has posted as hes trying to buy one...perhaps you could do a deal.
hotukdeals.com/for…026
Dont know if it would help but just thought I would try

Original Poster

oops. Game emailed me with a returns number! do you think if i ignored it they would bother me? as they know what they have sent wrong now. why didnt i think of selling it to begin with.

Its their mistake not yours. Just say you decided to keep it. Its not like they can charge you again or anything, as long as the money has been debited from your account for the Messenger Kit you should be fine.

Have fun with it! lol

Original Poster

phew. i dont know why i was worrying about it! haha! xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277961
    3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
    4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions