Found 8th Oct 2007
Hi all, was just wondering, if i order pgr4 from game on the free standard delivery, will the game be delivered on the release date?
cheers
jack

12 Comments

I was worried about the same thing a wee while ago when stranglehold came out & I actually got it the day before the release date...

But the postal strikes will probably play a role in whether you get it on time as I think it's due out this friday?

Original Poster

yeah well hopefully theyll b over by then*fingers crossed* :-) cheers, for the quick response

Doubt they'll be over by then though.

Hopefully they will but there'll be a big back log of deliveries to get through so there's a chance you might be effected...

Fingers crossed you won't though!!

Original Poster

hmm still seems better than paying £45 in the shops

Buy it in store on Friday & if it doesn't turn up then take the sealed one that arrives in the post back on the other ones receipt

Edit: Also available in woolworths for £34.99 but I have no idea what they're like with delivering pre-order games... You could buy online & collect from a store though? That might work...

]woolies

last time i ordered a game justs after a the strikes it took a week.for 1st class recorded signed (which is usually next day)

like other people have said because of the strikes it will be easier to go in a shop to buy it rather then online

my local is still delivering post aas normal

stratomaster

my local is still delivering post aas normal

You're one of the lucky few then :-(

Original Poster

mines not :-(
ahhh dunno what to do lol :-(

Read post 7... she gives good advice :p:giggle:

she does an all!!!

Post a comment
@
    Text