Game exchange or CEX sale

Does anyone know if there is an online tool for valueing ds games to trade in, I know the CEX web site gives you a value - how does this work, do you have to bring them to a store once you have sold them on line ? If you opt for exchange vouchers, are these easy to sell, ie are you better off going for the voucher and selling on to some one, or just get the cash (difference will be about £18, ie approx £80 vs £98).

Are there any other online valuations I can compare the prices to ?

6 Comments

list them on here in fs/ft?

With CEX you go to their sell section ( cex.co.uk/sell/ ) and put in what they are, it give you the value and if you're happy they give you a number and address to send the games to. A few days later you receive either a cheque or vouchers through the post.

Me personally I'd find the nearest branch to you and take them in there and get cash straight away. Alternatively, sell them on here, but don't get bullied into selling less than you'll get at CEX.

With CEX you go into your local branch and trade the games in, check website to see if you can send them off through post if no store is near.

As far as im aware there is no checker other than CEX forprices.

CEX vouchers will normally go for around 80% of the value, trouble is if you want cash most CEX stores will constantly tell you they can only do trade as they have no cash

If you have a Gamestation near a CEX then you can take a printout of the CEX valuations in and they will beat them all by £1.00, very handy

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6669624

If you have a Gamestation near a CEX then you can take a printout of the … If you have a Gamestation near a CEX then you can take a printout of the CEX valuations in and they will beat them all by £1.00, very handy

thanks - that will help

also try ]tradeyourstuff.co.uk to find out how much the games are worth in cash - usually much better than the high street shops.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
    2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
    3. Spotify Family Premium share513
    4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions