GAME Finance Questions.

Found 18th Apr
So GAME now do finance options through Close Brothers Retail Finance. They do multiple options i'm mostly interested in anyone's experience with either the GAME Simply 10 or the 0% Finance option.

Just looking for some reviews or information from people that have inquired about this or currently/previously have used one of these finance options from GAME.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Hi bud

I got the xbox one x deal from them last November/October I think or something - think the package was £440-ish and I paid £140 upfront with the remaining £300 going via direct debit over 12 months on the 0% option - so have monthly payments of £25 going out for 12 months
all done instore and was straight-forward in all honesty - as soon as it went through - I had emails from close brothers confirming the payment plan and the upfront payment I had made

also got some game reward vouchers in the post for doing it - think a £5 voucher for game points amongst other stuff
sohailh19841 h, 9 m ago

Hi budI got the xbox one x deal from them last November/October I think or …Hi budI got the xbox one x deal from them last November/October I think or something - think the package was £440-ish and I paid £140 upfront with the remaining £300 going via direct debit over 12 months on the 0% option - so have monthly payments of £25 going out for 12 months all done instore and was straight-forward in all honesty - as soon as it went through - I had emails from close brothers confirming the payment plan and the upfront payment I had madealso got some game reward vouchers in the post for doing it - think a £5 voucher for game points amongst other stuff

thanks! this really makes me consider going in and asking more! Thank you for commenting!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants