Game - Friends

Bassicaly i would like to make some friends on my ps3, ive met a few people actually playing my ps3 , but its hard to make friends when youve just unloaded a clip into there face and my real friends are poorer then me and dont have ps3s .i just want some pals. to crack jokes and play games with

anyway add me and we can get to know each other if things work out , we can spend our saturdays , infront of the tv together with a cold beer , blasting mofos in the face and talking each others girlfriends, exchange pictures of mental people weve met that day , you know friendship

anyway games that ive got where i can play online are

GTA4 ( really good at this )
COD4 ( ok at this , what i play most )
Soul caliber 4 (not really played this online yet)
Tekken 5 ( got emotionally hurt playing this game)
Metal gear solid ( not really played this at all yet )
Resistance Fall Of Man ( only brought this becuase it was £15 and not played it yet)
Lego star wars ( compleated this , never played it online )
Condemned 2 ( bit crap online)

im going to get a bluetooth headset and am planning on getting fifa 08 ( out next month some time) and lego indiana jones in the not too distant future

My name is MidgetOlympics , im 22 year old bloke , live in west london , practicing alchy, and can be quite offensive with my sense of humour and thats about it

make sure you speak english and are on the level

ive also got a wii but i have no idea how to make friends on that

11 Comments

Just_lavin

Ill kick your "BUM" on COD4

Also its Fifa 09! 08 is already out

Banned

i would be careful because language filter doesnt work on main info in threads, so you might get in trouble for that

Banned

think my ps3 is same addy as username here

salder21;3056966

i would be careful because language filter doesnt work on main info in … i would be careful because language filter doesnt work on main info in threads, so you might get in trouble for that

Might!! I would say definately - edit your OP Brock

Sounds like a right good laugh Brock..:?

Sounds like a damn good Saturday to me Brock! But I'm an xBox360 Gamer, thinkin of gettin the PS3 but really not into Levelling up to Gold Cross again on COD4.

But it all sounds good!

Some people on here wont see the funny side of things about posts or accept the cursing so dont be surprised if you get a few folks reporting your post.

The Saturday Gaming Orgy sounds a blast though..lol

StevenA2000_uk;3057134

Some people on here wont see the funny side of things about posts or … Some people on here wont see the funny side of things about posts or accept the cursing so dont be surprised if you get a few folks reporting your post.The Saturday Gaming Orgy sounds a blast though..lol

I like to swear like anyone else guys - but the second para is downright offensive. I am not reporting the post - we should all know what is acceptable. In my book that para is a bit strong on a forum like this. It is up to Brock - its his post. If he doesnt want to sort it - thats his call.

I agree. I'm laid back about these things and accept people the way they genuinely convey themselves.

Besides, I curse like a trooper. I feel it better expresses whatever I'm saying but the last time I did it at work the boss said he fire my sorry backside if I told him to 'Get To....' again. lol

Original Poster

ive changed the offensive lines to mofos and talking

orgys out

Original Poster

ill add you salder and lavin cheers

Banned

brock101;3057317

ill add you salder and lavin cheers

if that doesnt work it might be salder20, or 22 I have forgotten lol
Post a comment
@
    Text