Expired

Game Gift Card

Found 16th May 2013
Not too sure if this is new news. But just spoke with someone on Games online web chat and they said its now possible to use Game gift cards online.

10 Comments

As in the card which you put credit on when you go in there and get absolutely raped with their trade in prices? if so, this is highly relevant to my interests because I always go in there with intentions of getting something with my credit and end up gasping at the instore prices.

Original Poster

ShaunR

As in the card which you put credit on when you go in there and get … As in the card which you put credit on when you go in there and get absolutely raped with their trade in prices? if so, this is highly relevant to my interests because I always go in there with intentions of getting something with my credit and end up gasping at the instore prices.

That would be it. I agree, I've had a gift card for some time now and haven't found anything instore worth spending it on. Here's the link for payment instructions game.co.uk/en/…201

The link doesnt work for me,just opens my browser and goes nowhere.It states on the individual cards that they cannot be used instore though.

Sorry I am still a bit confused, if I was to trade in some game's would I able to spend the trade credit online now?

Not according to the website.

I hope it is true itll save me a fortune

The gift card option is there on checkout.

Original Poster

jamierichardson129

The link doesnt work for me,just opens my browser and goes nowhere.It … The link doesnt work for me,just opens my browser and goes nowhere.It states on the individual cards that they cannot be used instore though.

Still works for me, go onto the website, then the help section, then ordering and payment, and then payment. All the information you need you need is there

Original Poster

killerboy32

Sorry I am still a bit confused, if I was to trade in some game's would I … Sorry I am still a bit confused, if I was to trade in some game's would I able to spend the trade credit online now?

When you do trade in games they put your credit on to a gift card. And as you can use a gift card for payment online now, it should work out fine

yep got it.enter cloudmay13 for another fiver off £50 orders too lads.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions