EXPIRED

Game of Thrones 1-3 DVD @ Spinetinglers Entertainment

Anyone heard of this site? This is so much cheaper than everywhere else that it makes me think it might not be a legit copy. Would be happy to hear otherwise though!

4 Comments

They've got an ebay account that seems to be in good standing at present. The item looks to be on offer there too

ebay.co.uk/itm…194

Original Poster

simplyjimbo

They've got an ebay account that seems to be in good standing at present. … They've got an ebay account that seems to be in good standing at present. The item looks to be on offer there too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Game-of-Thrones-Complete-Season-1-3-Full-HBO-Series-1-3-DVD-Box-Set-1-2-3-New-/181446254194

Thanks, I tried to post this as a deal, but it was moved here. Is that because they don't have any reputation yet?

ledrex

Thanks, I tried to post this as a deal, but it was moved here. Is that … Thanks, I tried to post this as a deal, but it was moved here. Is that because they don't have any reputation yet?

I have no idea myself of any reputation but 100% feedback looked good from what I see. Looks like they've sold out now on ebay.

If there any problems i am sure MOD will edit the links above

Original Poster

simplyjimbo

I have no idea myself of any reputation but 100% feedback looked good … I have no idea myself of any reputation but 100% feedback looked good from what I see. Looks like they've sold out now on ebay.If there any problems i am sure MOD will edit the links above

Ok cheers...someone at HUKD definitely didn't like it being a deal anyway!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
    3. word association Game74044563
    4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions