Game of thrones

Found 8th Sep 2017
Brandon stark is controlling the night walker king or is one of them .

He once was touched by him a few seasons back ❄️⛄️ and I don't mean in a frozen jimmy savile .

You heard it hear first 👏🏼

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

This has already been discounted by the actor who plays Bran (Issac someone) who said they're two separate things and not linked.

and this theory has been going around for about a year...

Original Poster

winifer1 h, 26 m ago

and this theory has been going around for about a year...

Why didn't you tell me

And if you haven't worked it out by now you haven't been watching closely enough. . . .

steve12211 h, 52 m ago

And if you haven't worked it out by now you haven't been watching closely …And if you haven't worked it out by now you haven't been watching closely enough. . . .

What ever...

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that GoT has jumped the shark?

Skip back a few seasons ago, and it was the daring and savage show in which no-one was safe. Anyone could die at any time, no matter their status or importance in the show, and it made for an incredibly tense and satisfying viewing experience. And then the show's producers caved in to all the teenage girls on Tumblr demanding the show's leading pretty boy be reinstated.

From that point forth, it seems, there's been a dulling sense of safety and comfort around all the remaining characters. Popular now seems to mean invincible. We've seen it thrice with Jon Snow, with Arya when she was stabbed about a million times at the end of season 6, with Jaime when he was nearly incinerated with dragon's fire (and then thrown into water, with full armour, only to be immediately saved again), and however many other times. Net effect is, did anyone think for a moment that Tyrion was in any real danger when he went to talk with Cersei? Or did anyone feel any real tension when the gang met up to discuss the truce, and army of dead?

The show seems to have gone the same way as every other American show; just a star-filled, superficial, predictable, cheap knock off of its former self. It's even got its popular catchphrases, like Big Bang Theory and When The Whistle Blows.

It's gone pish.

Original Poster

dxx1 h, 33 m ago

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that GoT has jumped the shark?Skip …Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that GoT has jumped the shark?Skip back a few seasons ago, and it was the daring and savage show in which no-one was safe. Anyone could die at any time, no matter their status or importance in the show, and it made for an incredibly tense and satisfying viewing experience. And then the show's producers caved in to all the teenage girls on Tumblr demanding the show's leading pretty boy be reinstated. From that point forth, it seems, there's been a dulling sense of safety and comfort around all the remaining characters. Popular now seems to mean invincible. We've seen it thrice with Jon Snow, with Arya when she was stabbed about a million times at the end of season 6, with Jaime when he was nearly incinerated with dragon's fire (and then thrown into water, with full armour, only to be immediately saved again), and however many other times. Net effect is, did anyone think for a moment that Tyrion was in any real danger when he went to talk with Cersei? Or did anyone feel any real tension when the gang met up to discuss the truce, and army of dead?The show seems to have gone the same way as every other American show; just a star-filled, superficial, predictable, cheap knock off of its former self. It's even got its popular catchphrases, like Big Bang Theory and When The Whistle Blows.It's gone pish.

Yes I kind of agree with you ,no way Ned would lost his head in season 7

Ned Stark is riding on the back of the night walker dragon. You heard it here first

It's white walker ffs.

Cr0m10 h, 18 m ago

It's white walker ffs.

It's more a mottled grey actually, although it does have quite adorable blue eyes, and is predisposed to flying
Edited by: "steveex" 9th Sep 2017

dxx17 h, 4 m ago

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that GoT has jumped the shark?Skip …Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that GoT has jumped the shark?Skip back a few seasons ago, and it was the daring and savage show in which no-one was safe. Anyone could die at any time, no matter their status or importance in the show, and it made for an incredibly tense and satisfying viewing experience. And then the show's producers caved in to all the teenage girls on Tumblr demanding the show's leading pretty boy be reinstated. From that point forth, it seems, there's been a dulling sense of safety and comfort around all the remaining characters. Popular now seems to mean invincible. We've seen it thrice with Jon Snow, with Arya when she was stabbed about a million times at the end of season 6, with Jaime when he was nearly incinerated with dragon's fire (and then thrown into water, with full armour, only to be immediately saved again), and however many other times. Net effect is, did anyone think for a moment that Tyrion was in any real danger when he went to talk with Cersei? Or did anyone feel any real tension when the gang met up to discuss the truce, and army of dead?The show seems to have gone the same way as every other American show; just a star-filled, superficial, predictable, cheap knock off of its former self. It's even got its popular catchphrases, like Big Bang Theory and When The Whistle Blows.It's gone pish.

Yes, lots of people feel that way about game of thrones, such a shame as without finishing with the same quality as it is known for it won't be remembered as fondly.

** Season 7 spoiler alert***

I think they can get away with it, as they've done the major death thing so often that they've set the precedent anyone can go at any time. And as such it still feels like a character could go. I thought Arya was in trouble when she was surrounded by those wolves in the forest.

Having said that, I am surprised a major player didn't die this season. I was calling Tyrion or Dany to get the chop. But the action packed episodes have been excellent I feel. I guess it makes for a more exciting final season, though 6 remaining episodes feels way too short.
Edited by: "unreality" 10th Sep 2017

unreality6 h, 50 m ago

** Season 7 spoiler alert***I think they can get away with it, as they've …** Season 7 spoiler alert***I think they can get away with it, as they've done the major death thing so often that they've set the precedent anyone can go at any time. And as such it still feels like a character could go. I thought Arya was in trouble when she was surrounded by those wolves in the forest. Having said that, I am surprised a major player didn't die this season. I was calling Tyrion or Dany to get the chop. But the action packed episodes have been excellent I feel. I guess it makes for a more exciting final season, though 6 remaining episodes feels way too short.

Little finger?

rev610 h, 55 m ago

Little finger?

Yeah, don't know how people can't count it as a big death. He'd had it coming for 7 seasons.

We've already see the chap who was turned into the night king in a flashback and it wasn't Bran. I'm not sure who he is, is actually important. in the scene he does look to be a willing participant though... I'd imagine he'll be related to the first men in someway, like the rest of the nobility or Westeros. Maybe even someones uncle or something.

People have talked about him controlling one of the dragons in the final battles, but given the Three-Eyed Raven's desire to not meddle (although time-travelling to talk to himself seems fine) I'm not sure he'll actually step up. He's obviously going to end up within a tree at some point, I'm not sure how he'll handle being separated from his favourite one when Winterfell inevitably falls.

I think Sansa will die there too, I Don't think she'll want to leave Winterfell again and will make a last stand with it to give the others time to retreat to Dragonstone. She's finished her character journey, finally wising up and seeing Littlefinger for what he was. She's not really got anything left to do. A prime candidate for death from the main cast.

Obviously, Jon and Daenarys are safe at least until the end of the series.
Arya has The Dog to meet again/Jaqar to fight.
The Dog has The Mountain to fight.
Jamie has Cersei to kill
Sam is sticking around
Bronn is owed a castle.

I think everyone else is fair-game from early on in season 8. We know The Red Witch is going to die. Varys too, which is ominous because we've seen that Varys likes to hide in throne rooms when battles are going on. if he does that at Dragonstone then maybe Dragonstone will fall too? Someone will have to be in that throne room to kill him... In fact I think it'll be The Night King and Varys being Varys will try to bargain. It'll be the first time we hear The Night King speak I fancy.

rev614 h, 44 m ago

Little finger?

Yeah agreed. Seemed a bit less shocking to me as he's seemed doomed @ Winterfell. I'd have loved to have seen him take the Throne somehow for a period of time!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions