Game of Thrones Complete Collection 4K HDR just announced in the USA.

Posted 10th Jul
Hi All, I have some fantastic news, HBO have just today announced the long-awaited complete collection of Game of Thrones in 4K HDR which will come in 2 sets, a standard edition for $209 and a highly-collectable steelbook edition for around $450, presently available to pre-order in the USA but they are NOT taking orders from anyone outside the USA. It may be some time before we see this in the UK but its fantastic news all the same, complete with Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos upgrades throughout, this is going to be massive when it arrives as and when Europe and UK get news of this, only time will tell. check it out what do you think?

3503299-6thbK.jpg
3503299-GOZ3B.jpg3503299-zpz6J.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
Expensive no doubt, but could see the collectors one selling out fast and being worth more in future . Hopefully they’ll do the eu release
-Will-10/07/2020 17:15

Expensive no doubt, but could see the collectors one selling out fast and …Expensive no doubt, but could see the collectors one selling out fast and being worth more in future . Hopefully they’ll do the eu release

Yeah its only just been announced today and personally considering the pre-order set is actually cheaper then the collectors Blu-ray set at the moment I can see this selling out fast, however Amazon are preventing anyone outside the USA from placing orders I have noticed they are been very strict and I think Canada will follow suit with similar restrictions. I reckon maybe a 3-4 months before its announced here or in Europe but eventually it will get announced.
I’ve got them all on blu ray and they look really good. Can’t wait to see what they look like in 4K HDR! It might just tempt me to upgrade
It was up for pre order on Zavvi for £249.
Will it sort those episodes out where they were in the crypt. Those scenes were awful and got slaughtered by all viewers of 4K TVs.
WatchThisSpac310/07/2020 18:40

It was up for pre order on Zavvi for £249.

Was, being the operative word. Sold out now.
Edited by: "Firebird_37" 10th Jul
Firebird_3710/07/2020 21:33

Was, being the operative word. Sold out now.

Yes fully aware , the OP stated it may be some time before we see this, was pointing out that it has appeared on a U.K. site.
BiffyBear10/07/2020 17:57

I’ve got them all on blu ray and they look really good. Can’t wait to see w …I’ve got them all on blu ray and they look really good. Can’t wait to see what they look like in 4K HDR! It might just tempt me to upgrade

Saw the first season 4k HDR bluray on OLED and it looks fantastic, quite the step up from the normal bluray.

I'd quite like to give the whole thing a rewatch in 4k HDR, especially the last season where it was too dark on the broadcast, but can't see myself forking out £100 or whatever ridiculous price they ask.
Zooicidal10/07/2020 22:56

Saw the first season 4k HDR bluray on OLED and it looks fantastic, quite …Saw the first season 4k HDR bluray on OLED and it looks fantastic, quite the step up from the normal bluray. I'd quite like to give the whole thing a rewatch in 4k HDR, especially the last season where it was too dark on the broadcast, but can't see myself forking out £100 or whatever ridiculous price they ask.

Great stuff, my setup is an OLED too!

Think I’ll wait for the price to come down slightly. Can see it being more than £100!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants