Game of Thrones costumes

Posted 13th Nov
Hi All

We have a party upcoming which is themed around game of thrones and looking for suggestions for an outfit (that won’t cost a fortune as only intend to wear once) or ideally where I can hire a costume? Any of you ever been to a party like this that can pass on some helpful info please.

Thanks,

Akchpmn
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Take the door off your wardrobe and hold it all evening.
13 Comments
I only read a couple of the books in that series before I got bored of the glacial pace, but I don't remember any of the characters being described as having particularly distinctive looks. It seems like a difficult choice of theme. A general George R.R. Martin theme might have worked better as there are some much stronger images in his other works - the vampires that live on a Mississippi river boat from Fever Dream for example

I haven't watched it but looking at images online the TV adaptation went for a fairly generic Northern European medieval look often used for vikings and similar with lots of fur, velvet and quilted/padded cloth so if you've got any clothes that are heavy on those then that'd be a good starting place.
A piece of black tape is quite cheap...

38978105-NOXnD.jpg
Wrap an old brown curtain around you and go as a Wilding?
EBay do cheap costumes, i won sky VIP tickets to watch the last show that was shown on thrown cast. I know that's irrelevant but had to add it in
38979052-QiVyI.jpg

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 13th Nov
g8spur13/11/2019 18:28

Hold the door?
38991003-q9AY0.jpg
I believe they actually used rugs from ikea as the night watch outfits, so you could try and find one of them??
RicknVic15/11/2019 09:59

I believe they actually used rugs from ikea as the night watch outfits, so …I believe they actually used rugs from ikea as the night watch outfits, so you could try and find one of them??

boredpanda.com/gam…nic
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions