Game of Thrones Episode 4 leaks online (the full episode)

Found 4th Aug 2017
According to media reports the full episode has leaked online and according to my phone newsfeed it's 305mb in file size and 52 minutes long.

Question is should somebodywho really wants to watch it, watch it? What harm can watching it 48 hours early do? I People with Sky Atlantic often download it via Bittorrent and watch before the evening showing at 9pm (although some stay up till 2am on Sunday/Monday to watch)
Community Updates
Misc
28 Comments
'People with Sky Atlantic often download it via Bittorrent and watch before the evening showing at 9pm'
Erm no they don't. Its available to watch at the time shown in the states as you have mentioned and is available after this time on catch up. Its a couple of buttons away.
"What harm can watching it 48 hours early do"

it means you have 9 days to wait until the next episode rather than 7 ... why do that to yourself?
whorlow3 m ago

'People with Sky Atlantic often download it via Bittorrent and watch …'People with Sky Atlantic often download it via Bittorrent and watch before the evening showing at 9pm'Erm no they don't. Its available to watch at the time shown in the states as you have mentioned and is available after this time on catch up. Its a couple of buttons away.

Is it on catch up from 3am?
arcangel1111 m ago

"What harm can watching it 48 hours early do"it means you have 9 days to …"What harm can watching it 48 hours early do"it means you have 9 days to wait until the next episode rather than 7 ... why do that to yourself?

Thats the killer, 216 hours till the next episode, sack it, its not worth the depressing wait.
Graham19795 m ago

Don't know the exact time but it is at 6am when I wake up on Monday.
whorlow13 m ago

Don't know the exact time but it is at 6am when I wake up on Monday.

Well thanks for letting me know, I've been staying up till 2am!
Just watched it through, Great episode, better than last weeks even, but the picture quality isn't great. If you can bear it - wait until Sunday.
640x360 Video, stereo AAC audio. Might be watchable on a phone or tablet, but well worth waiting for the real broadcast if you were to watch it on a big screen.
Just seen it. Excellent episode. Can't wait for the upcoming episodes.
Oh sweet Jesus I want to watch it now! But must wait, must wait, gotta hold on just 48 hours, its only 48 hours (2880 minutes) but I'm climbing the walls.
Graham is a bit of a fan boy it seems
If you wait to watch it live then you need a TV licence.
GNKelly071 h, 27 m ago

I'm not sure if it is broadcast live, would be incredibly difficult for …I'm not sure if it is broadcast live, would be incredibly difficult for the CGI artists....

Don't be silly just use real dragons innit!31627445-bh6Xq.jpg
Edited by: "Krooner" 5th Aug 2017
I tried to resist but by far my favourite episode of the season so far even got goosebumps at a certain part.
Just out of interest on Sky if you have it to record the programme and the tv and sky box are not plugged in does it still get recorded.If not can anyone explain how if i have it to record the 2am version but the sky box and tv are turned off completely yet when i wake up normally at 6am its there ready to watch.
Edited by: "archer1204" 6th Aug 2017
archer120410 h, 53 m ago

Just out of interest on Sky if you have it to record the programme and the …Just out of interest on Sky if you have it to record the programme and the tv and sky box are not plugged in does it still get recorded.If not can anyone explain how if i have it to record the 2am version but the sky box and tv are turned off completely yet when i wake up normally at 6am its there ready to watch.

I think you mean your box is on standby. If there is no power to the Sky box then nothing will record.
Graham19794th Aug

Yes, sometimes a little before.
For the record - watched the leaked episode because game of thrones, and will still watch it 'live' in a few hours time. Oh the joys of 9am starts a few minutes down the road haha
Edited by: "tomwatts" 6th Aug 2017
tomwatts40 m ago

Yes, sometimes a little before.For the record - watched the leaked episode …Yes, sometimes a little before.For the record - watched the leaked episode because game of thrones, and will still watch it 'live' in a few hours time. Oh the joys of 9am starts a few minutes down the road haha

Staying up, heard that it's a very good episode plus I had a drink of coke about an hour ago and I'm boucning off the walls.
Bhav0076 h, 35 m ago

I think you mean your box is on standby. If there is no power to the Sky …I think you mean your box is on standby. If there is no power to the Sky box then nothing will record.

The box is totally turned off at night
Second advert break and loving it so far. Damn she's fast with that sword and the smile is awesome.
I AM GOBSMACKED, THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST SHOW EVER OF ANYTHING. ITS 2.58AM AND GOING TO SLEEP ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN.

IT WAS JUST ARGGGH YOU WANTED THE BADDIES TO WIN AND LOSE. YOU WANTED THE GODDIES TO WIN AND LOSE.

WAS JUST UNREAL AND THEN THE VERY END!!
Edited by: "Graham1979" 7th Aug 2017
Graham19796 h, 18 m ago

I AM GOBSMACKED, THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST SHOW EVER OF ANYTHING. ITS …I AM GOBSMACKED, THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST SHOW EVER OF ANYTHING. ITS 2.58AM AND GOING TO SLEEP ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN.IT WAS JUST ARGGGH YOU WANTED THE BADDIES TO WIN AND LOSE. YOU WANTED THE GODDIES TO WIN AND LOSE.WAS JUST UNREAL AND THEN THE VERY END!!

Was great wasn't it!? Guessing we're going to get a mirror of season 3 (or was it 4?) with Tyrion visiting Jamie in the cells, maybe he'll return the favour and help him escape... And Tyrion and Bronn will be together again, at last!
Krooner31 m ago

Was great wasn't it!? Guessing we're going to get a mirror of season 3 …Was great wasn't it!? Guessing we're going to get a mirror of season 3 (or was it 4?) with Tyrion visiting Jamie in the cells, maybe he'll return the favour and help him escape... And Tyrion and Bronn will be together again, at last!

Episode spoilers if you haven't seen don't read.

No that's not what happens I think. I thought it was a lake he fell in but it was a river! And rivers flow!

Just freaking awesome, dany is become the mad queen, she is losing the plot. Do you think missande could betray her? Following Jon talking to her saying she really isn't free etc.

When arya was fighting with brienne and she got knocked down and then jumped up into a crouching stance was terrifying. Sansa is upset as her brother is the three eyed raven and arya is a ninja killer who killed more nearly everybody put together.

DID YOU FIND YOUR ROOTING FOR THE BAD GUYS? I didn't want Bronn to die and hoped he would take down Drogon. He left the gold to save Jaime (remember bronn found a white horse, the tarley sound had a brown one). Robert Baratheon said about fighting the dothraki in the open being madness.

The gold is back at kings landing so the bank will be repaid. I'm not sure why high garden had so much gold although it didn't look that much to be in one wagon.

People online though qyburn might have used poison on the arrow for Drogon but I doubt it.

EXCITED, EXCITED AND A FINAL EXCITED WITH CAPS LOCK ON. It was well worth staying up for just have to wait another stupid week.
Just to confirm if you want to watch episode 4 now its on sky hot picks plus you can fast forward through the adverts so you dont have to wait till 9pm if you didnt stay up till 2am this morning or record it.
Graham19792 h, 42 m ago

Episode spoilers if you haven't seen don't read.No that's not what happens …Episode spoilers if you haven't seen don't read.No that's not what happens I think. I thought it was a lake he fell in but it was a river! And rivers flow!Just freaking awesome, dany is become the mad queen, she is losing the plot. Do you think missande could betray her? Following Jon talking to her saying she really isn't free etc.When arya was fighting with brienne and she got knocked down and then jumped up into a crouching stance was terrifying. Sansa is upset as her brother is the three eyed raven and arya is a ninja killer who killed more nearly everybody put together.DID YOU FIND YOUR ROOTING FOR THE BAD GUYS? I didn't want Bronn to die and hoped he would take down Drogon. He left the gold to save Jaime (remember bronn found a white horse, the tarley sound had a brown one). Robert Baratheon said about fighting the dothraki in the open being madness.The gold is back at kings landing so the bank will be repaid. I'm not sure why high garden had so much gold although it didn't look that much to be in one wagon.People online though qyburn might have used poison on the arrow for Drogon but I doubt it.EXCITED, EXCITED AND A FINAL EXCITED WITH CAPS LOCK ON. It was well worth staying up for just have to wait another stupid week.

I didn't realise it was a river, thought it was a lake or a pond of something. I agree he'll get away then. It's worth noting that Jamie and Bronn have been "off piste" with regards to the books for some time. All that with the Sandsnakes and the trip to Dorne the other season was made up basically to give them something to do, Having them captured here would give the writers a simple get out for the pair of them. That said; having them trek back to King's Landing on foot would keep them just as busy I suppose.

She does seem to be losing it a bit, but i'm thinking maybe Jorah coming back will help ground her again, she can trust him...

I think Sansa is feeling that everyone else has moved on or grown except her, she's still the same old helpless Sansa. Maybe that will push her to become a little more ruthless? Not sure.

I thought Bronn was done for TBH. He's been written out of the books for a while now, His "fan favourite" status has kept him around on the TV show. I would like to see his reaction to Cersei poisoning "The most beautiful woman in the world" though. - I thought maybe she'd be what he asked for as a reward when she was captured.

They'll be repaid for now... She'll borrow again, then they'll have to "protect their investment" once she's on the inevitable back foot... Interesting that the Faceless Men are located in the very same city as the Iron Bank isn't it? Carrying out assassinations to serve the "Many faced god"... You know what has "many faces"? Coins. Same thing Arya handed over to gain entry to their tower...
Edited by: "Krooner" 7th Aug 2017
Just watched this amazing the time effort and skill that goes into this series well done all concerned roll on ep 5
thegrumpyfish.com/hbo…ar/
Arya would have killed Brienne over and over, she is so fast and it will be interesting to see if Brienne teaches her or the other way round.

In the script that was stolen Bronn and Jamie see their soldiers in the water drowning because their armour was too heavy before being washed down stream or out to sea.

Dany has lost it, she doesn't trust anybody, could it be tyrion be the hand that stabs her in the back?

Was Gendry sent to Eastwatch by Davis about 10 seasons ago? That's where the northerners are heading.
no spoilers please. im still on season 5.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants