Game Of Thrones S6 - Now TV

Found 4th Apr 2016
I'm looking for a way to watch GoT S6, just wondering on NOW TV, does anyone know, once each episode is aired each week, does it get put into a box set? So I can just subscribe at the end of S6 and watch them all in one go? Or does it take 6+ months or so until it gets added to a GoT box set?

4 Comments

I don't know specifically for GoT, but for Blindspot which is currently showing, they are adding each episode up every week but you can still go all the way back to episode one

They get added week by week and this builds up a boxset, although they have an expiry date and can disappear before a season has finished. The expiry date is shown next to the episode on Now TV. Get someone to check the date once the first episode has aired.

So I can just subscribe at the end of S6 and watch them all in one go?

Yeah that's not going to work brother. GOT is the best show in years and you will be like a kid with an advent calender. You gotta watch it the very day it is aired or not at all!

Winter is coming and the internet is full of spoilers!

each episode is only available for 28 days so if you wait until the end you will miss the first 6 episodes...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions