Groups

Game of Thrones S7

Who's ready for the 7th season?

9 Comments

I am ready for Ed

Watched it early hours and although some are complaining of pacing issues I loved it

puddles9999

I am ready for Ed

He's awful in it; they'd have been better hiring Beckham

fuzzydunlop

He's awful in it; they'd have been better hiring Beckham

^ This!

Not watched it yet, but will be tonight.

Ed wasnt that bad hopefully we will see no more of him though.

trott3r

Ed wasnt that bad hopefully we will see no more of him though.

That scene felt like an Ed- Sheeran plug had been shoe-horned into the episode and was cringe-worthy.

His acting was wooden but the whole thing felt to me as if it was his scene.

Rest of the episode was great though, the scene with Arya at the beginning and Sam Tarly's repetitive chores were my highlights of that episode without spoiling anything for those who haven't watched yet.

dunc36025 m ago

That scene felt like an Ed- Sheeran plug had been shoe-horned into the …That scene felt like an Ed- Sheeran plug had been shoe-horned into the episode and was cringe-worthy.His acting was wooden but the whole thing felt to me as if it was his scene.Rest of the episode was great though, the scene with Arya at the beginning and Sam Tarly's repetitive chores were my highlights of that episode without spoiling anything for those who haven't watched yet.

All the guys with Ed in that scene are guys who'd auditioned multiple times, had gotten call backs etc and ultimately lost the parts. It was favours before the series end no doubt, but they've earned it at this point. At least he wasn't singing one of his songs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions