Game Of Thrones Season 6 - Cheapest place to rent/buy episodes

Found 22nd Jul 2016
Hi all, I've just caught up with Season 1 - 5 of G.O.T. NOW TV's showing of Season 6 has only episode 10 left as they 'expiry' date is up on the others.

I don't want to have to wait till the release of Season 6 DVD, nor do I want to try and catch it on Kodi e.g (stream to unreliable and it's too time consuming) SO I was thinking about buying/renting the whole season from Amazon. I first wanted to ask though if there is somewhere else I can rent/buy from for cheaper?

16 Comments

How much is the complete series to buy on amazon?

Ok ive just seen £16.99 to buy at amazon digitally in SD, £22.99 HD, what i would look for is discount gift cards for amazon, itunes, google etc which would bring the cost down cheaper....

Original Poster

johnwillowlfc

Ok ive just seen £16.99 to buy at amazon digitally in SD, £22.99 HD, what … Ok ive just seen £16.99 to buy at amazon digitally in SD, £22.99 HD, what i would look for is discount gift cards for amazon, itunes, google etc which would bring the cost down cheaper....

Good idea, thanks :-)

I just found this article http://vodzilla.co/blog/features/where-can-i-watch-game-of-thrones-online-in-the-uk-legally/
It looks like the only place you can stream it without buying it outright is NowTV and HBO NOW which you would need to use a VPN for I hear there are free VPN's out there and you can trial HBO NOW for free

Use specto fork on kodi. Top 3 links will play straight away in 720 (my favourite link is PUBFILM) . If there is reliability issue it's either you or your internet and not the Kodi add-on. If you can't suss it out then by all means go pay for it. It only takes 5 mins of your time to be able to access the whole of season 6.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 22nd Jul 2016

Original Poster

Hi River, I'll give Lodi another try, thanks. Can I ask, is Spector fork already 'on' Lodi or will I have to add it in? I usually have to add-on Phoenix etc myself :-(

Install paradox build which comes with all the latest and up to date add-ons. What are you using atm firestick, android tv box? Easiest way really is to install it this way seo-michael.co.uk/tut…di/

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 22nd Jul 2016

Original Poster

I'm using laptop. For some reason Kodi won't run on my laptop since I got rid of of a Windows 10 download I didn't like. I'm using Kodi through Bluestacks. I've loaded Specto and Phoenix and I can see GOT episodes etc but when they load to play, Kodi suddenly crashes on Bluestack :-( I've been at laptop for AGES sob! Think I'm gonna have to spend the £20 quid to watch it on Amazon :-(

Cheers Irene

Uninstall Kodi from your pc and reinstall it again, simples.

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

Uninstall Kodi from your pc and reinstall it again, simples.

I've tried that and unfortunately it didn't work :-( It won't install correctly - there's an error message pops up when I download then try and open the programme.

Did you see my pm about plex?
Also to fully remove kodi uninstall then remove the user folder
Windows key + r to get a run box type %APPDATA%\kodi\ press enter
delete all files in this folder then reinstall.

Original Poster

djnaff

Did you see my pm about plex?Also to fully remove kodi uninstall then … Did you see my pm about plex?Also to fully remove kodi uninstall then remove the user folderWindows key + r to get a run box type %APPDATA%\kodi\ press enterdelete all files in this folder then reinstall.

Hi djnaff I followed your instructions to remove kodi user folder but a dialogue box 'Location is not available...' appeared

ok there is no user folder then so its not a old config messing up the install
what version of kodi are you trying to install mirrors.kodi.tv/rel…exe ?

Edited by: "djnaff" 23rd Jul 2016

Original Poster

djnaff

ok there is no user folder then so its not a old config messing up the … ok there is no user folder then so its not a old config messing up the installwhat version of kodi are you trying to install http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/kodi-16.1-Jarvis.exe ?

I'm going to try and download it again with the link you've provided and I'll see how I get on. If it doesn't work I'll see what error type message comes up and get back to you dj :-)

Original Poster

djnaff

ok there is no user folder then so its not a old config messing up the … ok there is no user folder then so its not a old config messing up the installwhat version of kodi are you trying to install http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/kodi-16.1-Jarvis.exe ?

djnaff

DJ just tried to download Kodi again following your link. Everything goes fine and it's seems to be downloading okay till the end when I go to open programme. A 'Fatal Error' message appears 'UH oh, can't load sqlite3.dll, exiting'.

OMG
Why o why are you bothering to go through all this palaver? X) Just use an app such as showbox or cartoonhd and the like
Or a website
Sheesh
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions