Found 10th May
I've noticed I cannot find any game of war threads on HUKD so it's a long shot that anyone will comment on here. Good place to spread rumours, glitches, help/advice etc. Also to make friends and potential allies

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

war is not a game and your thread is offensive. millions of lives have been lost due to war.

Is this a serious post?

steveblackman

war is not a game and your thread is offensive. millions of lives have … war is not a game and your thread is offensive. millions of lives have been lost due to war.

Isnt game of war a mobile game?

Snakeyes646

Isnt game of war a mobile game?

Yea...

I'm I'm sure whether that comment is serious or not.

steveblackman

war is not a game and your thread is offensive. millions of lives have … war is not a game and your thread is offensive. millions of lives have been lost due to war.

Says a man who calls himself "The Lethal Weapon"
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p60VO7rTkjI/VCbrlgvt9MI/AAAAAAAAAb0/v6_6KATLH08/s1600/Steve-Blackman-num3-e1410192854954.jpg

I tried to play it but whats the point when thelegend27 keeps kicking everyones ass.

Original Poster

thesinstar

I tried to play it but whats the point when thelegend27 keeps kicking … I tried to play it but whats the point when thelegend27 keeps kicking everyones ass.

Original Poster

steveblackman

You could say that about a thread such as call of duty, or similar for grand theft auto (committing crimes)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57601
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions