Game offering 0% finance until 11th of july

Found 1st Jul 2016
this isn't really a deal but it might help someone here!
Community Updates
6 Comments
That's no good, 10 days 0% finance!!! :-)
If that doesn't scream "we have horrific short term cash flow issues as a company" then I don't know what does
I love it how every deal from game gets slated as a cry for money to save the company . maybe it's just an initiative to create business as that's what they are a business. 0% finance is a good offer in this financial climate
Almeida

I love it how every deal from game gets slated as a cry for money to save … I love it how every deal from game gets slated as a cry for money to save the company . maybe it's just an initiative to create business as that's what they are a business. 0% finance is a good offer in this financial climate

What financial climate is that? BOE interest rates have been at record lows for a record time, and now there is hints they might do a rate cut during the summer?

Also, the finance is provided by Close Brothers, I suspect most of the applicants wont meet the critera to get a finance approval from them!
Original Poster Banned
chaywa

If that doesn't scream "we have horrific short term cash flow issues as a … If that doesn't scream "we have horrific short term cash flow issues as a company" then I don't know what does

i'm not complaining i'm in the market for a ps4 currently.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants