Groups

Game order delivered with unshipped status?

Has anyone received their order even though it says unshipped. Still waiting for dispatched status after ordering around 2pm yesterday and choosing to pay for 1st class post others ordered yesterday and received today( watchdogs2 sanfrancisco edition) TIA

10 Comments

What time did the order process?

Game aren't guaranteeing anything by Christmas atm.

Original Poster

I got the thanks for your order email at 2:30. I ordered hoping it would be here for Christmas not looking good is it? It does say 1-2 working days for 1st class post so probably be Monday:(

I've had a few games turn up with the status on the web site still saying unshipped and never changing to shipped.

Original Poster

I've had a few games turn up with the status on the web site still saying unshipped and never changing to shipped. Thanks for the reply hope it turns up tomorrow fingers crossed

It'll be Wed if not tomorrow as Boxing Day Mon and bank holiday Tues. My order confirmation was 13:43 and then shipped confirmation was 17:19.

Original Poster

It'll be Wed if not tomorrow as Boxing Day Mon and bank holiday Tues. My order confirmation was 13:43 and then shipped confirmation was 17:19.
    GUTTED! Did you pay for 1st class post as well?

Banned

Last month I ordered 3x Xbox 360 copies of Skylanders SuperChargers and only one arrived despite being stated as 'Shipped'. I asked them for a tracking number but they never gave me one and after much talk, they finally refunded me the two missing.

Not a big fan of GAME.

Original Poster

Never had any problems with them always speedy delivery when ordering games just don't know why others ordered yesterday and received today but mine states unshipped. Dispatch email was sent to others a few hours after ordering yet I am still waiting. Like someone has said it may arrive even though it states on the account unshipped.Gonna have one unhappy bf on Xmas ive told him it should be here!

Spasho

Last month I ordered 3x Xbox 360 copies of Skylanders SuperChargers and … Last month I ordered 3x Xbox 360 copies of Skylanders SuperChargers and only one arrived despite being stated as 'Shipped'. I asked them for a tracking number but they never gave me one and after much talk, they finally refunded me the two missing.Not a big fan of GAME.

You have a lot of issues with things not turning up, lol.

kezz1988

It'll be Wed if not tomorrow as Boxing Day Mon and bank holiday Tues. My … It'll be Wed if not tomorrow as Boxing Day Mon and bank holiday Tues. My order confirmation was 13:43 and then shipped confirmation was 17:19.GUTTED! Did you pay for 1st class post as well?

​I did, but you probably won't want to know my order was delivered yesterday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions