Game pass Ultimate 3 years for free! New and existing subscribers!

Posted 3rd Dec
Other members have confirmed it has worked for them!

Oke this is going to require doing multiple steps but if done correctly you should end up with 3 years of game pass ultimate for free. My account went from 1.5 year to 3 years using this methode. This works for new member as well as current game pas ultimate subscribers.

For this you are going to use the vouchers you can get from lego.com VIP reward.

Step 1. Creat lego.com account and sign up to there VIP reward scheme for free (maybe make more than 1 account as you get 100 reward point free per account, you can get an extra 100 by clicking links in the reward section to go to the Facebook page and Instagram page, ect..)
Step 2. Wait a little while like 30 minutes but could take up to a day for the reward account to activate fully for all the rewards to show up.
Step 3. Exchange 25 rewards points for 7 days free game pass vouchers. (They say 7 days game pass but there actually 14 days game pass ultimate voucher)
Step 4. Put in voucher into account using site microsoft.com/en-gb/rewards if you already subscribed it will ask you if you want to convert (not sure if it works directly through Xbox)
Step 5. Accept reoccurring payment to get extra free month
Step 6. You have now received 1 month and 14 days game pass ultimate
Step 7. Deactivate reoccurring payment
Step 8. Repeat step 3,4,5,6,7 to continue putting in vouchers getting 1 and 14 days free game pass ultimate per voucher. (1 Lego account 200 reward points equals 8 voucher which is nearly a year of free game pass ultimate
Step 9. Repeat untill you max out at 3 years.

I did this and have 3 years worth now. I made another Lego account just to see if I got the 25 point for voucher and got it again after a day of beeing signed up. I would assume you need about 3 or 4 lego.com accounts to get the 3 years in total

I know it's a bit long but you get game pass ultimate for free for 3 years.

After signing up and accepting the link they send.

3355077.jpg
after a day I got the following reward added

3355077.jpg
Edit: time for reward to show up and total free reward points per account.
Community Updates

Groups

102 Comments
Awesome share, thanks.

fluidz03/12/2019 20:17

Awesome share, thanks.

Thnx, pitty mods put it in discussion now not alot of people will see it.
So after 24hrs you can use the points for game passes?
emnick03/12/2019 21:28

So after 24hrs you can use the points for game passes?

Yes after making the account and activating through the link and signing up to there VIP reward section you will get 100 point reward and a message shown in the image below

39247915.jpg
After about a day I got the game pass reward to chose

39247915.jpg
Thus you can get 4 vouchers for just signing up with one account
Edited by: "Blaat_blaat" 3rd Dec
I have 4 vouchers left if anyone wants them if you do what I said above with accepting reoccurring billing and than switching it of after every voucher these 4 vouchers should be good for 5 to 6 months of game pass ultimate

63YQK-HGG4R-6CQ3F-CG7FQ-7YKMZ
P9KHP-29VHT-KTCXP-HYCTK-JY3RZ
3DK9M-R64W7-QYHH3-Y3DFY-CH24Z
39W6T-M2CMQ-Q7Y4W-9XGHG-D6PVZ
Edited by: "Blaat_blaat" 3rd Dec
Thanks for this. Signed up to a few accounts so will wait for use the points. Looks brilliant!
Someone has used them already - thanks for posting them though.
Have signed up so hopefully tomorrow I can add some more days on to my exsisting Ultimate.
dbizal03/12/2019 22:33

Someone has used them already - thanks for posting them though. Have …Someone has used them already - thanks for posting them though. Have signed up so hopefully tomorrow I can add some more days on to my exsisting Ultimate.

Thanks for letting me know , sorry they were used already but you should be getting your own tomorrow
Blaat_blaat03/12/2019 22:39

Thanks for letting me know , sorry they were used already but you …Thanks for letting me know , sorry they were used already but you should be getting your own tomorrow

Nah it's fine, it frustrates me more that someone used them and didn't have the decency to say thank you... lol.

If it works tomorrow I will sort myself out a few accounts and max it out also
dbizal03/12/2019 22:41

Nah it's fine, it frustrates me more that someone used them and didn't …Nah it's fine, it frustrates me more that someone used them and didn't have the decency to say thank you... lol. If it works tomorrow I will sort myself out a few accounts and max it out also

Yeah I know it's just decency to do that but there always people out there like that.

Iet me know if it works for you I tried to test as much out myself with multiple account before posting so I don't waste peoples time. I always get the game pass reward, that is why I think everybody gets it if they just sign up.
Blaat_blaat03/12/2019 22:46

Yeah I know it's just decency to do that but there always people out there …Yeah I know it's just decency to do that but there always people out there like that.Iet me know if it works for you I tried to test as much out myself with multiple account before posting so I don't waste peoples time. I always get the game pass reward, that is why I think everybody gets it if they just sign up.

Yeah, people are lol.

Yeah I will update here, I thought I had a VIP account but obviously not. I already had a standard lego account so was easy enough to sort out. Hopefully that particular award shows up
EDIT: Showing already for me 39248530-miiXF.jpg
Edited by: "dbizal" 3rd Dec
Managed to extend until late 2022 thanks for sharing.
Thanks op. I set up lego accounts to 2 email address and have almost 3 years of free ultimate game pass.
dbizal03/12/2019 22:48

Yeah, people are lol. Yeah I will update here, I thought I had a …Yeah, people are lol. Yeah I will update here, I thought I had a VIP account but obviously not. I already had a standard lego account so was easy enough to sort out. Hopefully that particular award shows up EDIT: Showing already for me [Image]

Great glade to hear it shows up sooner than 1 day

I will edit the time in the description.
Just a heads-up also.
On the one account you can do 4 simple things (check out their facebook page, instagram each for 25 additional points) to get an additional 4 redeems.
Essentially getting 8 codes per account.
dbizal03/12/2019 22:59

Just a heads-up also. On the one account you can do 4 simple things (check …Just a heads-up also. On the one account you can do 4 simple things (check out their facebook page, instagram each for 25 additional points) to get an additional 4 redeems. Essentially getting 8 codes per account.

Owh I forgot about those you don't even need to like or follow them.

You could get 3 years in 3 account than

I won't edit that just yet into the description as the modders keep need to review the discussion than already did it like 4 time in a row now
OP this is awesome thanks, maxed it out now!
Edited by: "WatchThisSpac3" 3rd Dec
Honestly mate this is nuts, just signed up with my old email... just waiting for the gamepass to pop up so I can add some more. Crazy stuff!
How long does it take for the game pass thing to pop up anyone know?
rhysccfc3103/12/2019 23:11

How long does it take for the game pass thing to pop up anyone know?

Sometime it's fast sometime not, give it 30 min I would say
Blaat_blaat03/12/2019 23:13

Sometime it's fast sometime not, give it 30 min I would say

Okay thanks will wait
This is actually one of the best tricks I’ve seen. Thanks OP
Just maxed mine out. Cheers again OP. Incredible find.
Paul201903/12/2019 23:52

This is actually one of the best tricks I’ve seen. Thanks OP

Glade you benefited from it these things make it worth sharing these great tricks.
Edited by: "Blaat_blaat" 4th Dec
Great find, thank you. Signed up 1 hour ago.
Just waiting for that Xbox reward to load in still
Mine just popped up, took about an hour. Thanks op
Awesome find! Just setup 3 accounts, now waiting for the reward to show up.
where do I put the code on the Microsoft website ?
Update : Voucher codes came in. thanks OP
itsadeal04/12/2019 00:37

1. First sign in with your account

2. Than go to Services & subscriptions

3. Than if you have Xbox game pass ultimate you can select manage underneath it

4. And than redeem a card or code

Hope this helps
I just typed Microsoft redeem in to google, first link that popped up and sign in.
itsadeal04/12/2019 00:37

microsoft.com/redeem

This link works fine. Currently trying this OP, I don't even have an Xbox One!
Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 4th Dec
xbox-360-elite04/12/2019 00:49

microsoft.com/redeemThis link works fine. Currently trying this OP, I …microsoft.com/redeemThis link works fine. Currently trying this OP, I don't even have an Xbox One!

That is definitely an easier way than mine
Do you HAVE to cancel the recurring after each code or can you just add the next one?
Toon_army04/12/2019 00:59

Do you HAVE to cancel the recurring after each code or can you just add …Do you HAVE to cancel the recurring after each code or can you just add the next one?

I think you have to, to get the free month each time. Though I did not try it out I just cancelled it instead as it was like a mousclick
Toon_army04/12/2019 00:59

Do you HAVE to cancel the recurring after each code or can you just add …Do you HAVE to cancel the recurring after each code or can you just add the next one?

I’m not sure if you do, but I did just to be 100%
rhysccfc3104/12/2019 01:02

I’m not sure if you do, but I did just to be 100%

I didn't bother and worked still
this is an excellent find OP
thanks
39249381-NBYhB.jpg
39249381-S8KYi.jpg
Massive thanks to the OP
Lovely job!! Thanks OP.

Can confirm you don't have to deactivate recurring payment, you still get a free month even if it's already enabled. Saves some time.

39249435-jqIbu.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions