Expired

Game price match cex webuy voucher or cash?

Found 24th May 2014
so i am looking to trade in and seen game will beat the price by £1
i went on cex and got £9 cash or webuyvoucher £13 so which one does this beat by a £1 work ?? thanks
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
9 Comments
game beat trade price by £1. though sometimes they just match it
Yeah, GAME will beat Cex by £1 on all TRADE prices (not cash). There has to be a Cex within 1 mile of the GAME store you visit. Hope this helps.
Original Poster
Eden0032

Yeah, GAME will beat Cex by £1 on all TRADE prices (not cash). There has … Yeah, GAME will beat Cex by £1 on all TRADE prices (not cash). There has to be a Cex within 1 mile of the GAME store you visit. Hope this helps.

but is that the voucher option from cex? or the cash one
Original Poster
sorry just seen TRADE CHEERS
rochey2

sorry just seen TRADE CHEERS

Yeah, it is their voucher price, not cash price.
go to grainger. they will match cash
Original Poster
that fine i just wanna trade a few in to get watchdogs
Game will only add £1 on top of a trade in price if it beats their own.

Item A is £6 at cex and game offer £3. They will trade the value to £7 (£6 +£1).

Item B is £5 at cex and game trade in for £5 as well. Game will not add any extra funds to this deal.

Had the same issue today, traded up to a 2nd ps4 controller.
I tried to trade in a load of games for my little boy at game in Plymouth and they would only beat cex price if I had a print out from cex with there offer they would not except a loaded page of cex website on my ipad showing cex price plus we're very fussy and just said they did not want to take the older games so I just went and traded them in at cex will never use game again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants