Game PSVR Demo

Went shopping yesterday and thought I'd have a look in Game for any PS4 games for a good price.

Member of staff appeared out of nowhere and asked if I would like a demo of PSVR.

I said no thanks and mentioned that I was aware they charge for it.

She looked down and wandered off, never said another word.

They must have been hiding it behind the counter as I didn't see it anywhere...

15 Comments

This story started off well but petered off towards the end.

I'll give it a 6/10 - extra points for effort
Edited by: "RossD89" 28th Oct 2016

RossD89

This story started off well but petered off towards the end.I'll give it … This story started off well but petered off towards the end.I'll give it a 6/10 - extra points for effort

Far too generous

Original Poster

RossD89

This story started off well but petered off towards the end.I'll give it … This story started off well but petered off towards the end.I'll give it a 6/10 - extra points for effort

Aww, there was me thinking i was doing well.

Think my mind wandered off like she did.

Surely they're breaking some kind if law charging people? Its like going to Currys for a tv and them charging you to check it out in store

I liked it. Especially the bit about you saying no because they are robbing ****.

moneysavingkitten

I liked it. Especially the bit about you saying no because they are … I liked it. Especially the bit about you saying no because they are robbing ****.

I'm confused

Edit: No I'm not

Edited by: "deeky" 28th Oct 2016

they weren't charging at the one in White Rose centre (Leeds) although I didn't have a go.. the wife said "Come on... silly boy!"

arcangel111

they weren't charging at the one in White Rose centre (Leeds) although I … they weren't charging at the one in White Rose centre (Leeds) although I didn't have a go.. the wife said "Come on... silly boy!"

Disappointed in you

Toon_army

Surely they're breaking some kind if law charging people? Its like going … Surely they're breaking some kind if law charging people? Its like going to Currys for a tv and them charging you to check it out in store

If its on a BBC channel they are breaking the law if they dont.

moneysavingkitten

Disappointed in you

I'm a gonna go back when she's at work clever me X)

arcangel111

I'm a gonna go back when she's at work clever me X)

Well, that's something

Toon_army

Surely they're breaking some kind if law charging people? Its like going … Surely they're breaking some kind if law charging people? Its like going to Currys for a tv and them charging you to check it out in store

Oh yeah, that well known virtual reality headset non charging law. Stupid Game.

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I liked it. Especially the bit about you saying no because they are … I liked it. Especially the bit about you saying no because they are robbing ****.

​I should have mentioned that very last part in hopes they would give me a go free of charge!

Our game is charging £5 for 10 minute demo and £10 30 minute demo .... Theyll have the demo unit paid off quick anyway

arcangel111

they weren't charging at the one in White Rose centre (Leeds) although I … they weren't charging at the one in White Rose centre (Leeds) although I didn't have a go.. the wife said "Come on... silly boy!"

Oh gonna pop in tomorrow hope I get a free go!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
    4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions