GAME question

Banned
i bought a game pre-owned from game last week, if i take it back 2moro will they refund or just give the credit on a game card or somethin?

7 Comments

They will give you only trade in value unless it is still got the game seal on it.

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;4195671

They will give you only trade in value unless it is still got the game … They will give you only trade in value unless it is still got the game seal on it.

omg that sucks. so because i bought it pre-owned they only give trade in value? :x

DangerGod;4195696

omg that sucks. so because i bought it pre-owned they only give trade in … omg that sucks. so because i bought it pre-owned they only give trade in value? :x

unless it is faulty

Original Poster Banned

mum2b;4195741

unless it is faulty

umm anyway i can 'make it faulty' lol

The second hand games and new games have that game sticker on the side which you have to remove when opening the game and when that is removed it wouldn't go back on. When that sticker is removed they assume you have played the game so you don't give a refund unless the game didn't work. It was implemented to stop people buying games and then not liking them so returning them for full price which lead to less money for game.

DangerGod;4195754

umm anyway i can 'make it faulty' lol

make a mark on it and say it keeps on freezing

mum2b;4195773

make a mark on it and say it keeps on freezing

Try to find out if they have another copy as they can just replace the game then....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions