Found 9th Oct 2007
Hi all well bought my 360 back in march when it was £280, now it keeps freezin and not reading discs, really hopin to take it back if i can find the reciept and swap it for a elite if poss...bought it from GAME
reckon its possible?
cheers
jack

14 Comments

Banned

you should definatly be able to get a replacement, maybe you would have to pay the differnce to get an elite. why dont you go instore and ask.

Original Poster

gunnah just wondered if anybody had done so or wtever lol

I read on another forum that GAME recently got the premiums with HDMI in stock.So i would try and exchange it for one of those

Original Poster

dont have a tv with a hdmi port soo

but you may get one in the future

or if you ever want to sell it,you would get more for it then a normal one

Original Poster

i suppose yh, hopefully be able to get an elite but i doubt it :s

i am taking my console back tomorrow. cover finishes tomorrow. its twice i have had problem with xbox 360. can you get your money back instead of another console

Banned

Don't ask to upgrade for free they'll turn you away, offer to pay the difference. Though they'll more likely just send it off for you and tell you to wait for a replacement muhaha.

Original Poster

would offer to pay the difference of course, n if they say send it away for the replacement ill jus have to live with it lmao

It was me and they offered to send it off,I'd say no i'd rather send it off my self.
at least you know it isnt gonna sit in the GAME back room for ages

Original Poster

yeah thts wt i ment ;-)

Original Poster

lol anyone else tried this?

Original Poster

anyone else?

They have changed my console twice, straight away for a new one. Wanted extra cash for the elite version though.
Different stores might be more generous.
Worth a try though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions