GAME returns.

Hi, Ive got a sealed Harry Potter on the Xbox 360 which i got because i got sent two (woop!). Does GAME accept games sealed if i say ive lost the receipt and it was a present or something along those lines?

Thanks

6 Comments

not sure about not having the receipt anymore most shops wont accept any exchange or refund without a receipt first due to too much fraud

has it got the GAME SEAL?

Original Poster

No i didnt steal it. lol

Thats what i thought, so im unsure, but suppose its worth a try.

Its completely sealed as i got it from GAMEPLAY online, but dont wanna send it back just incase they relise.
**Oh, and i checked and definately havent been charged for it**

So you got an extra copy which you want to take to Game for a refund, even though you bought it from Gameplay? Righto :roll:

Original Poster

LeeA

So you got an extra copy which you want to take to Game for a refund, … So you got an extra copy which you want to take to Game for a refund, even though you bought it from Gameplay? Righto :roll:

Its £39.99 in Game for Definate as a mate checked for me....what else is £39.99......PGR4!! :roll:

Banned

i say trade it in for cash or sell it on the forums and be happy you got an extra copy, i also got an extra copy of a game from another retailer but wasnt brave enough to refund it incase they found out, so i just sold it on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions