Game suggestions for PS3

Posted 11th Nov
Just managed to breath life back into a PS3 by installing a new laser assembly - all the games went ages ago so now looking for suggestions for any good games?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
What type of games do you like? Knowing what your favourite genres are would be a good place to start.
Metal gear series is decent to go thru
Resistants games are good fun
FPS / Driving and platform mainly.
I couldn’t see a crash bandicoot games for the PS3 is that right....?
indywooda11/11/2019 13:19

FPS / Driving and platform mainly.I couldn’t see a crash bandicoot games f …FPS / Driving and platform mainly.I couldn’t see a crash bandicoot games for the PS3 is that right....?

Driver: San Francisco is a good game for your driving needs. It's yet to be given a sequel or remaster on PS4, so the PS3 remains the best place to play it. The same goes for Resistance 3 as a shooter and Rayman Origins as a platformer.

You're correct that there are no Crash Bandicoot games released specifically for the PS3 - however the PS1 classics can be downloaded for about £4 each.

I'd also say Demon's Souls, but it's a bit of an acquired taste
Grid autosport is a decent driving game
stevenjameshyde11/11/2019 14:02

Driver: San Francisco is a good game for your driving needs. It's yet to …Driver: San Francisco is a good game for your driving needs. It's yet to be given a sequel or remaster on PS4, so the PS3 remains the best place to play it. The same goes for Resistance 3 as a shooter and Rayman Origins as a platformer.You're correct that there are no Crash Bandicoot games released specifically for the PS3 - however the PS1 classics can be downloaded for about £4 each.I'd also say Demon's Souls, but it's a bit of an acquired taste

Thanks for the tips :-)
If you like platform games then most certainly 'Ratchet & Clank Trilogy' remastered ports are worth checking out, although quite dated in appearance being PS2 games remastered.

Most certainly though 'Ratchet & Clank : Tools Of Destruction' and 'Ratchet & Clank : A Crack In Time' and the 'LittleBigPlanet' series of games.

Not forgetting how great (although all remastered on PS4) the action adventure games 'Uncharted 1, 2 & 3', 'Tomb Raider (2013)' and 'The Last Of Us' are.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants