Found 26th Oct 2016
Hi guys, im going to game tomorrow to pick up a new xbox and it comes with gears of war and battlefield. Although im a fan of these games dont want to keep them so im going to trade them in. Cex are offering £68 where game is offering less! Is there a price match with Game? Thanks in advance

14 Comments

Only if there is a local cex.

Plus Battlefield is a code so you won't be able to trade that one.

Yeah they beat it by £1 if you have a CEX within a mile also you need to show them proof of CEX trade in price, I just show them on my phone and they beat the price by £1

Original Poster

killerboy32

Yeah they beat it by £1 if you have a CEX within a mile also you need to … Yeah they beat it by £1 if you have a CEX within a mile also you need to show them proof of CEX trade in price, I just show them on my phone and they beat the price by £1

Theres a cex opposite, what should i do about battlefield

VGamer

Be very careful but you can sell it on eBay

VGamer

As you said you are a fan, play it?

You could sell it on here too, but with 0 feedback expect to send the code before payment

Original Poster

jayd95

Not going to sell it on ebay dont want to risk it

Original Poster

bloooo

You could sell it on here too, but with 0 feedback expect to send the … You could sell it on here too, but with 0 feedback expect to send the code before payment

Yeh i might try that

jayd95

Why?

Original Poster

allginger

Why?

Because buyers can screw you over

allginger

Why?

Because digital codes are not a tangable item and are not covered under the EBay/PayPal protection.

If you list the Battlefield 1 code for sale on HUKD, how much would you be looking for?

JP

Original Poster

jp297

If you list the Battlefield 1 code for sale on HUKD, how much would you … If you list the Battlefield 1 code for sale on HUKD, how much would you be looking for?JP

Probably £35-£40
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions