GAME UK cancel delivery/ change adress of order

I bought a preowned copy of fifa 16 but realised i sent it to my old address. Is there any way of either changing the order address or cancelling the order?

9 Comments

Best is to call or through web chat.

Call ASAP and maybe. If you're too late there's nothing they can do.

I had a nightmare last year with Game sending a brand new nvidia shield to the wrong address, they stuck the wrong label on it and it went to an address 50 miles away. They were thoroughly unhelpful and would not change the address, I even had to drive to the address twice and speak to them on the phone.

Game are the worst company in the world if something goes wrong (even when it's their fault) and I vowed to never ever ever use them again. There's no point, they're never the cheapest and their customer care is aids. Stick with Amazon in the future!

cloud1

I had a nightmare last year with Game sending a brand new nvidia shield … I had a nightmare last year with Game sending a brand new nvidia shield to the wrong address, they stuck the wrong label on it and it went to an address 50 miles away. They were thoroughly unhelpful and would not change the address, I even had to drive to the address twice and speak to them on the phone. Game are the worst company in the world if something goes wrong (even when it's their fault) and I vowed to never ever ever use them again. There's no point, they're never the cheapest and their customer care is aids. Stick with Amazon in the future!

How did it go to an address 50 miles away? And how was it resolved?

Just out of curiosity

Yes I done this this morning .....I web chat to someone and he cancelled it straight away ...,.there did used to be an option when your clicked into your orders to cancel but mine did not show .....if u click contact us there is an option for web chat

Katiek1

Yes I done this this morning .....I web chat to someone and he cancelled … Yes I done this this morning .....I web chat to someone and he cancelled it straight away ...,.there did used to be an option when your clicked into your orders to cancel but mine did not show .....if u click contact us there is an option for web chat

You get that option only on preorders if I'm not mistaken.

Original Poster

cloud1

I had a nightmare last year with Game sending a brand new nvidia shield … I had a nightmare last year with Game sending a brand new nvidia shield to the wrong address, they stuck the wrong label on it and it went to an address 50 miles away. They were thoroughly unhelpful and would not change the address, I even had to drive to the address twice and speak to them on the phone. Game are the worst company in the world if something goes wrong (even when it's their fault) and I vowed to never ever ever use them again. There's no point, they're never the cheapest and their customer care is aids. Stick with Amazon in the future!

Wow that sound like a nightmare, tbh with mine its not really a huge loss if I lose out money on it. Plus it will be sent to my family so i can pick it up later.

Katiek1

Yes I done this this morning .....I web chat to someone and he cancelled … Yes I done this this morning .....I web chat to someone and he cancelled it straight away ...,.there did used to be an option when your clicked into your orders to cancel but mine did not show .....if u click contact us there is an option for web chat

That can be hit and miss. I did this once within a minute or 2 of ordering and the guy on the web chat was insistant that it could not be cancelled and it was too late. After about 15 minutes of talking I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said he was unavailable but he would "try" to cancel it for me. Suprise, surprise within a minute of this I got a cancellation email

Really ....yes I had no bother was fine with mine ...unless it depends on what you order maybe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553762
    4. word association Game73844456

See more discussions