Game UK console bundles - a bit of advice needed

Found 25th Dec 2017
We called in to Game today to get our son a PS4 Pro. We spoke to a floor walker who told us the different bundles on offer. We went for the FIFA 18 console, with Prey, Forza and 1 other game from a choice of 3 bundled, plus an extra controller. We've just gone to put it beneath the tree for him and its just the console and controller. No other games.

So before I put their windows in tomorrow, can someone give me some advice on this? Should the games which should have been included be on physical discs, or are they downloads? I don't want to open the box, but is there any chance the other games will be inside the box (highly unlikely I know, but you never know)?
Community Updates
AskVideo Games & Consoles
6 Comments
They are probably digital downloads so no need to worry. Happy Christmas
Forza is Xbox exclusive so that wouldn't be included. Prey and the other game ( Hidden Agenda or Singstar?) are about £10 each. Fifa will be in the box.
I know it's upsetting but don't let it ruin your day.
My brother in law brought a ps4 pro with fifa 18. The fifa 18 game was in the box
Yeah FIFA was in the box. And yes, Forza is an xbox exclusive. It was a racing game, Prey and another game. Nothing in the box about digital downloads. I'll speak to them when they open again tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks for the comments guys. Merrry Christmas.
Did you check the reciept for digital codes
emodan7 h, 56 m ago

Did you check the reciept for digital codes

Yes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants