GAME wii bundles. can you return the games???

i've had a good look through the t's and c's and can't see anything stopping you from buying a wii bundle, say with 4 games...then returning the games for a refund and keeping the wii.
anyone know any different?
thanks in advance.

5 Comments

thegazman

i've had a good look through the t's and c's and can't see anything … i've had a good look through the t's and c's and can't see anything stopping you from buying a wii bundle, say with 4 games...then returning the games for a refund and keeping the wii.anyone know any different?thanks in advance.

I did exactly that. All they can do is amend the refund so you are charged full price (i.e. £179.99) for the Wii.

Original Poster

i did that too earlier in the year, but i think they have changed the terms meaning you can't return the games to a store, but have to send them back.

I very much doubt you can return the Game/Gamestation games from a package without also returning the console...they probably stipulate somewhere

thegazman

i did that too earlier in the year, but i think they have changed the … i did that too earlier in the year, but i think they have changed the terms meaning you can't return the games to a store, but have to send them back.

According to the t's & c's( I checked earlier this week), you can do exactly this. :thumbsup:

[LEFT][CENTER]If you decide you do not require the goods, you may return them to us within 28 days from the despatch date provided they are returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition. [/CENTER][/LEFT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions