GAME Xbox One X Tomb raider new but not mint £207.99

Posted 18th Jun 2020
I went to Bluewater yesterday and asked if they had any X Box One X consoles. They had two at 259.99. both with Fallout 76.
Today I tried Lakeside Thurrock and asked. They had a couple of consoles and said one had a fold on the corner of the box. It was still sealed but as it was not a pristine box I could have it for 20per cent less. The assistant opened the box and it was all sealed inside. So a bargain for 207.99.
The moral of the story and hopefully not a wild goose chase ..... Game have probably got old stock in at the 259.99 price. But of it's old them there's a chance it may be sold with a discount like mine. No harm in asking.

Community Updates
2 Comments
Receipt shows the item as being non mint mint, only certain game stores are classed as non mint mint and not all stores receive this type of stock. 20% off a console is not the normal and I think you were rather lucky, and someone will be getting in trouble!
The assistant showed me the box. There was a fold on the corner, nothing much. She spoke with the manager. He authorised the 20per cent. Never seen anything like it before so I had them open box. Yes they may have had console nearly 2 years but it's new. So if they have any stock just examine and try your luck
Post a comment
@
    Text