Gameboy Colour Pokemon Special Edition - Price Check?

9 replies
Found 20th Apr
Just found my old GB Colour and was wondering how much it would be worth. I'll include some pictures off the quality.

It does have small scratches on the screen/lens but that's about it. Original battery back-plate no corrosion etc... Includes box, and just about everything that came with it i.e manuals, warranty card..

imgur.com/a/D…BBi

Thanks in Advance :).

9 Comments

What colour is it? And is it pokemon yellow that you have?

ebay.co.uk/itm…570?hash=item33c96a994a:g:-9wAAOSw-RFYsurY

as a guide price maybe check sold listing and when they sell via sold listing.

hope this helps

Original Poster

becca_91_260

What colour is it? And is it pokemon yellow that you have?

Yes I have a link to some images :).

Original Poster

123mark123

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nintendo-Game-Boy-Color-Pokemon-Limited-Edition-Yellow-Handheld-System-Very-Nice-/222422538570?hash=item33c96a994a:g:-9wAAOSw-RFYsurYas a guide price maybe check sold listing and when they sell via sold listing.hope this helps

Thanks for the reply :). I did try that but prices vary quite a bit and I don't know when people are just chancing there arm like the one you linked lol. £150 would be lovely but I doubt mine would go anywhere near that.
Edited by: "adam45417" 20th Apr

You can always list it as buy it now only on eBay with free re-listing and leave it for a couple months see if it sells. I would say £100.

maybe £75 reasonable price however screen can be changed for £4-8, worth noting if listing via ebay, go with buy it now rather than bids with best offer and try to get a game and show it working.

Original Poster

catbeans

You can always list it as buy it now only on eBay with free re-listing … You can always list it as buy it now only on eBay with free re-listing and leave it for a couple months see if it sells. I would say £100.

Thanks Maybe give it a go.

Original Poster

123mark123

maybe £75 reasonable price however screen can be changed for £4-8, worth n … maybe £75 reasonable price however screen can be changed for £4-8, worth noting if listing via ebay, go with buy it now rather than bids with best offer and try to get a game and show it working.

Thanks mate, might give it a go here

Does anyone know where you can get a battery cover for that model? (Missing mine)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions