Game.co.uk, how reliable are they with pre-orders?

Found 30th Mar 2016
I've read online that they can be fickle with their pre-orders. Some don't even receive their game and are charged for it anyway. Can you guys share your Game pre-order experiences with me/
Community Updates
7 Comments
I have NEVER had any problems with them - and that is using them since forever. However as you have said, a few folks do have problems, maybe its just the vocal minority complaining.....
They've always been fine for me, but others certainly have had issues. I tend only to use them in the case of GAME-exclusive releases, but that's mainly down to pricing.

Bear in mind that you're unlikely to receive any GAME pre-orders early, as they typically ship pre-orders with instructions to deliver on the day of release and not before.
Usually received a pre-order the day before release
Instore definitely not reliable at all! Example: Uncharted 4 special edition, instore £69.99, online £59.99! Plus waiting up to 3-4 days from release date to collect your game instore!
P.S. Sorry guys for my poor english =)
I have pre ordered 10+ games with game over the last few years and i have never had a single problem. Every game has either turned up the day before release or on release day, or it has been waiting in store when i selected to collect in store.
Game have a bad rep, they can be expensive, but i have personally never had an issue with their service.
Original Poster
Thanks you guys. You have have really put my mind at ease.
Me and my friend both pre ordered Dragon Ball Z off there. I ordered mine with "Day 1 delivery" and he didn't . His copy arrived on day 1, however mine took 4 months to arrive. Another one of my friends is still waiting for his copy of Far Cry Primal to arrive off Game as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants