Groups

Game.co.uk login not working?

I've been trying to login to game.co.uk for 2 days it says my password / email is incorrect. I've tried the "forgotten password" but I have not received an email in 2 days. I've contacted Live Chat and phoned Customer Support and they don't seem competent enough to understand.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Many thanks!

8 Comments

Maybe your password/email address is incorrect?

Ive had a similar issue for a while now. I just end up using guest checkout.

same issue, the site is very glitchy.

I spoke to game's live chat on Thursday apparently they're having technical issues with thier email systems, give it a couple of days.

You checked Spam/Junk folder?

Original Poster

Jasamo

Maybe your password/email address is incorrect?

No it's 100% correct

thesinstar

Ive had a similar issue for a while now. I just end up using guest … Ive had a similar issue for a while now. I just end up using guest checkout.

ukting

same issue, the site is very glitchy.

iggyrufflebar

I spoke to game's live chat on Thursday apparently they're having … I spoke to game's live chat on Thursday apparently they're having technical issues with thier email systems, give it a couple of days.

Thank you very much, I feel a lot better knowing I am not the only one with the issue! hopefully it is correct soon!

Jay080286

You checked Spam/Junk folder?

Yes, it was the first place I checked when I did not receive an email.

Original Poster

still not working for me.

Original Poster

iggyrufflebar

I spoke to game's live chat on Thursday apparently they're having … I spoke to game's live chat on Thursday apparently they're having technical issues with thier email systems, give it a couple of days.

did it ever work for you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any discount for paultons park?33
      2. Scammed on Steam game11
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …22
      4. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).22

See more discussions