GAME.co.uk not working

Hiiii.

GAME.co.uk just ain't working for me, hasn't been doing for several months. Non of the images load, the pictures etc and it's slower than normal. I've cleared my cache, cookies, temp files etc and it's on more than one browser..

Here is screenshots from two different browsers (Firefox & Chrome).

]i43.tinypic.com/2s1…png

16 Comments

tried a proxy?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2s1smte.png

On firefox, once the page loads, hold down shift and click the refresh button.

How odd!
I have no idea how to fix this.. ummm try re-instaling your browsers?

starsparkle2311;3941459

i wouldn't worry, Game are prob the most, if the, only very over priced … i wouldn't worry, Game are prob the most, if the, only very over priced online shop you could meet, never mind their little enticing gifts,pffft, meaningless, shop elsewhere i do, ever heard of ]www.find.co.uk:thumbsup:

http://www.find.co.uk/graphics/logo.gif

Do you mean [url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url] ?

emasu;3941467

Do you mean [url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url] ?

I do belive I have just wet my pants!

nice website!

http://web.mit.edu/ryangray/Public/Gnus/thumbs_up.jpg

cheapest price for "Lips" is 39.99 cant be right ??

maybe you've blocked all images?

starsparkle2311;3941459

i wouldn't worry, Game are prob the most, if the, only very over priced … i wouldn't worry, Game are prob the most, if the, only very over priced online shop you could meet, never mind their little enticing gifts,pffft, meaningless, shop elsewhere i do, ever heard of [url]www.find.co.uk:thumbsup:[/url]

depends on the item, they were pretty much the cheapest on fallout 3 / gears 2 and a lot of newer games not to mention console bundles which are generally very good, i got mine frm there, plus they offer 9% quidco on games, which is damn nice, depends on the item a lot are overpriced, but there are always some very competitive offers

clear cache, check settings, restart the machine ?

Have you tried my suggestion yet?

starsparkle2311;3941757

lol:w00t:are you checking the control panel or what? lmao, or are you … lol:w00t:are you checking the control panel or what? lmao, or are you imagining a reply from the OP? in which case, bwahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you high??:thinking:

Original Poster

I've tried pressing shift and reload, no luck. It's nothing to do with the browser because it's on more than one browser, I've used ccleaner to remove all cache/temp files etc from all the browsers.

It's not the point that game maybe overpriced etc, I still would like to view the site when they have good deals on..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543738
    4. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77

See more discussions