Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Game.co.uk nowtv 1 month cinema pass

Posted 27th Nov
If anyone has spent over £20 at game and got one of these cinema passes they don't want could i have it please?

Haven't got anything to swap it for at the moment but i'll pop some money in a charity box.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Sorry haven't got a free cinema pass for you but you can get a free entertainment one from here

streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-…ass
regretful127/11/2019 14:07

Sorry haven't got a free cinema pass for you but you can get a free …Sorry haven't got a free cinema pass for you but you can get a free entertainment one from herehttps://www.streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-now-tv-1-month-entertainment-pass

Thanks, yep got one of those.

Cinema pass is for my Dad and would save me changing up his clubcard points for nowtv vouchers so it's no biggie as he'll get to watch his films anyway.

I know a few people don't like things to go to waste so thought i'd ask as i know it's also not worth the hassle of trying to sell these codes on ebay.
Edited by: "m1keyp1key" 27th Nov
Still looking if anyone has one as i've just tried to use my tesco clubcard vouchers and it wont let me because i had broadband with them.
I'm sorted now thanks.

Set up a new now tv account added the credit fine then. Got 7 days free, cancelled the 11.99 payment, got offered 3 months for 2.40 a month.

Absolutely crazy how some of these companies survive. So basically i've used £4 of tesco clubcard coupons and i'll have 3 months of cinema £7.20 so i'll still be left with £4.80 of credit lol.

And all i wanted the guy to do was swap my £12 token over for 1 month of cinema.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions