game.co.uk questions (not about gta4)

i pre-ordered a game online and it didnt come yesterday it came today so a bit peeved and i bought the game yesterday in shop as im impatient. can i take it back to game (store) for a refund even if i bought it online?

Thanks

8 Comments

Im sure it wouldnt be a problem if you explain - Maybe return the sealed one back to the shop once it comes and say it is the one you bought in shop.

yeah I brought buzz for the ps2 online from them & it turned up all mashed up & faulty so I took it to a game store & they swapped it for one off the shelf for me, strangly it was £5 cheaper instore too & they refunded teh £5 for me

Good service really.

worto03;1998896

yeah I brought buzz for the ps2 online from them & it turned up all … yeah I brought buzz for the ps2 online from them & it turned up all mashed up & faulty so I took it to a game store & they swapped it for one off the shelf for me, strangly it was £5 cheaper instore too & they refunded teh £5 for me :)Good service really.

Bet you felt like the bees knees walking out!

would have thought so - especially if its still wrapped, just say you had another one as a bought as a present. should say on your invoice?

Yes, you can get a refund instore as long as it's still sealed and you have the reciept and the card you paid it with.

On a side note, what game was released yesterday?

as long as it's still sealed and you have receipt there should be no problems

thesaint;1998946

On a side note, what game was released yesterday?

bet it was gta but he didnt want to say incase people start writing stupid comments.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions