Gamecrush - Pay girls to play with you......in videogames

If you are really REALLY lonely you can pay for a supposed hot babe to play MW2 with you.
Link on story to follow.

17 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8182971

If your going to pay them to play with you might as well pay them … If your going to pay them to play with you might as well pay them to......:whistling:

Lol I agree, you know the sad thing is people will pay for this service

If she is any good at console games she cant be very hot:whistling:

If they were crap at playing I wouldnt bother.

lol, u would need to be the biggest frigin loser ever to do this :lol:

Probably will be a fat ugly bloke with a voice changer mic and a PSN like hotxxx

jellybaby22;8183121

when you signing up then?:w00t:or have you already :whistling:

:lol: cant sign up, dont have an xbox or a ps3 or a wii lol

sick prob do it for jokes, get me

Banned

question: are you allowed to abuse them?

jellybaby22;8183145

so your admiting it...you would if you could :w00t::p

na i wouldnt cos i dont play video games and if i could, i wouldnt play online :lol:, never liked it when i had an xbox lol

Game prostitution :lol: , on the business side, should make alot of money for some of these sad ****ers.

Banned

jellybaby22;8183188

wouldnt need to anyway......just come on hukd..im sure their were a few … wouldnt need to anyway......just come on hukd..im sure their were a few members who stayed up late at night playing ahem " xbox " ahem with a certain married member ...... why pay when you get it for free.....:w00t:

:lol:

jellybaby22;8183188

wouldnt need to anyway......just come on hukd..im sure their were a few … wouldnt need to anyway......just come on hukd..im sure their were a few members who stayed up late at night playing ahem " xbox " ahem with a certain married member ...... why pay when you get it for free.....:w00t:

:lol:

okay.... :w00t:

whatsThePoint;8183242

I've just found a promotional video of one of the babes you could be … I've just found a promotional video of one of the babes you could be playing withhttp://srsly.nu/?p=40

LMFAO thats gonna be me in like 40 years

WTF hmm

I bet she'll be a right campin bitch!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …187484
    2. Your dream gaming set up?1738
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32152
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314110

See more discussions