Found 1st Jan 2009
How much are they worth these days? Found a brand new one in my garage, Boxed with the adaptor thingy but needs a plug adaptor for the socket.

7 Comments

cex.co.uk/pro…buy

Not a lot these days unless you can sel it private.

does it have any games bundled with it?
on its own you could get between 10-15 pounds for it on the bay

If its brand new than can I get first dibs you cant sell on here for a week though.

Original Poster

jakesdaddy;7391108

http://www.cex.co.uk/products/gaming/games%20consoles/gamecube%20consoles/?mode=buyDamn i never thought it was that less!Not a lot these days unless you can sel it private.

whosthere?;7391397

does it have any games bundled with it?on its own you could get between … does it have any games bundled with it?on its own you could get between 10-15 pounds for it on the bay

I dont have anything at all. Its boxed with the leaflets etcc..

ryouga;7391474

If its brand new than can I get first dibs you cant sell on here for a … If its brand new than can I get first dibs you cant sell on here for a week though.

Why a week?

Faiza;7391896

I dont have anything at all. Its boxed with the leaflets etcc..Why a week?

It's to stop people getting "free advertising" on misc first for their for sale/trade threads.

Faiza;7391896

I dont have anything at all. Its boxed with the leaflets etcc..Why a week?

If you ask about how much something is to sell, You have to wait a week to sell on forums as its part of the fs/ft rules:thumbsup: Its to stop people getting interest before actually selling

Original Poster

ryouga;7391925

It's to stop people getting "free advertising" on misc first for their … It's to stop people getting "free advertising" on misc first for their for sale/trade threads.

michaelanderson;7391932

If you ask about how much something is to sell, You have to wait a week … If you ask about how much something is to sell, You have to wait a week to sell on forums as its part of the fs/ft rules:thumbsup: Its to stop people getting interest before actually selling

Ahh i didnt know that. Thats good to know. Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions