Found 5th Jan 2007
I was lucky enouh to get a wii before xmas (thanks to HotUKDeals) and am now wondering where I can get cheap gamecube controller for it as it seams you can pick up the old gamecube titles for next to nothing

Anybody have any ideas?

thanks

4 Comments

I got 6 Gamecube controllers for a pound each from Poundland, they work fine and have even been bounced off the walls a few times playing fifa!!

Good Luck!

Unofficial of course

Unless you are happy going for an unofficial one, your best bet is ebay or maybe a Gamestation if you have one where you are. Car boot sales too if there are any indoor ones as most places arent stocking Gamecube stuff anymore.

stez

I was lucky enouh to get a wii before xmas (thanks to HotUKDeals) and am … I was lucky enouh to get a wii before xmas (thanks to HotUKDeals) and am now wondering where I can get cheap gamecube controller for it as it seams you can pick up the old gamecube titles for next to nothingAnybody have any ideas?thanks

where are you based as i have a cordless one my son doesn't get along with

Original Poster

Thanks to all for your suggestions

sonia, I am based in Newcastle so a bit far to travel to sussex for a controller no matter how much I want one. How much were you wanting for it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens55
    2. amazon echo idiots guide56
    3. Whey protien625
    4. Anyone used/heard of the website "Venture Direct"?1518

See more discussions