Expired

Gamecube Controller

6 replies
Found 24th Apr 2007
I'm after a cheap new Gamecube Controller to go with my Wii, any ideas?

6 Comments

My local Gamestation had some 3rd party controllers (can't remember which brand) for approximately £5 each... not seen any cheaper than that.

Personally, I'm looking for Wavebirds - the best I've seen for these is £20 each, at [url]www.play-asia.com[/url] and there are discount vouchers floating around that can be used which effectively cover the shipping costs of getting them sent from Asia to the UK.

I have three brand new third party controllers. got them a couple of years ago, and still don't have any friends to open them up...

Let me know if your interested...

bazzaric

I have three brand new third party controllers. got them a couple of … I have three brand new third party controllers. got them a couple of years ago, and still don't have any friends to open them up...Let me know if your interested...

I'll be your friend :friends: Only if i get to open one up tho :giggle:

I bought a couple of official GC pads off eBay for £10 inc delivery, worth looking there too.

I have a couple of wired controllers somewhere at home if someone wants them.

They are original Nintendo ones

How much I need one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769188
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions