Game/Gamestation, Student Discount?

I'm looking to get the limited edition red xbox 360 elite (resident evil 5), and game + gamestation are the only place I've found that are selling it.

I'm just wondering if either offer student discount so I can get money off it? How much would if be if they do and would I be able to use student discount if I used gift vouchers to pay?

Thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

spic;4782468

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Help/StudentDiscount/

ahh I should of checked on there, I checked on game and couldn't see anything. Looks like they only offer student discount on software :-(

Rep added

Gamestation only do student discount in selected stores which are

Aberdeen Bangor Birmingham New Street Bootle Bradford DS Brighton Cambridge Cardiff Canterbury Coventry Dundee Durham Edinburgh Princes St Exeter Glasgow Sauch St Hounslow Lancater Leeds Leicester Lewisham Lincoln Liverpool Lord St Liverpool St Johns Luton Manchester Middlesbrough Newcastle Newport Norwich Nottingham Oxford Perry Bar Sheffield Southampton Stafford Stourbridge Sunderland Swansea West Bromwich Woolwich York

gamestation.co.uk/Hel…nt/

smasha7;4782480

ahh I should of checked on there, I checked on game and couldn't see … ahh I should of checked on there, I checked on game and couldn't see anything. Looks like they only offer student discount on software :-(Rep added

Could always go in with it and ask, you never know they may just do it anyway.

Dont think Game do student discount, none of the Game's I have been in offerred it although I have heard some stores do

Student discounts are very rarely accepted when purchasing games consoles. In fact, I don't know anywhere that offers student discount on games consoles. The terms always state that hardware is not included in the offer...

Original Poster

Russ2626;4783058

Student discounts are very rarely accepted when purchasing games … Student discounts are very rarely accepted when purchasing games consoles. In fact, I don't know anywhere that offers student discount on games consoles. The terms always state that hardware is not included in the offer...

Ahh :-(

Might try it anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
    2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions