Gamepass Ultimate

Posted 6th Aug 2020
Hello All,

I'm hoping to stack another year or so on my Gamepass ultimate. Currently got a year and 4 months left but just want to top up.

What's the cheapest way to do this. Thanks I'd advance.

StoneyWales.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Cheapest I can find is £29.99 from cdkeys for 6 months but for the Brazil region.

You’d need to set up a Brazil address to redeem it.

Whilst you have GPU, you can only top-up with GPU codes. Buying GOLD will only convert to 4months GPU for every 12 months GOLD.
rofiquel06/08/2020 09:15

Cheapest I can find is £29.99 from cdkeys for 6 months but for the Brazil …Cheapest I can find is £29.99 from cdkeys for 6 months but for the Brazil region.You’d need to set up a Brazil address to redeem it.Whilst you have GPU, you can only top-up with GPU codes. Buying GOLD will only convert to 4months GPU for every 12 months GOLD.

Thanks for that info, that's helpful
rofiquel06/08/2020 09:15

Cheapest I can find is £29.99 from cdkeys for 6 months but for the Brazil …Cheapest I can find is £29.99 from cdkeys for 6 months but for the Brazil region.You’d need to set up a Brazil address to redeem it.Whilst you have GPU, you can only top-up with GPU codes. Buying GOLD will only convert to 4months GPU for every 12 months GOLD.

How does this work? Is like sharing games between two accounts?
I love gamepass, but it seems to me, that if you don't do all the hard work when you 1st join and sign up for 3 years. Then adding to your subscription isn't that cheap.
I'd wait till Microsoft have their next even detailing services. Rumor is Gold is going free. Sounds like they will keep the two tiers of Game pass though but because Gold disappears, they will replace it with Xcloud. (That last bit is confirmed)

But if like me who has UGP till Feb 2022 and prob has zero interest in using xcloud as my internet is barely stable enough to play most online games as it is. I bought that subscription for Gamepass and for 4 free games a month. So if the 4 free games disappear and its just xcloud, I would like the options to downgrade to regular GP.

It still all could be a rumor though and if Playstation are going to continue to do free games, you'd think Microsoft would carry on free games as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text