gameplay : has anyone else used before?

im looking to get my 4yr old daughter the £24.99 pink sp , but i wondering if anyone else has used them and what their service is like?
thanks!

4 Comments

I've always found them to be good & quick to deliver :thumbsup: don't forget to go through Quico for some money back

ive used them many a time, delivery is free but sometimes slow but then sometimes fast. ive never had a problem with them either.

also i take it you mean gameplay.co.uk

fine, good customer service, cancelled an order and got a refund without hassle. Unlike thehut who cannot cancel an order even when it hasn't left the warehouse.

Preordered a game but didn't realise they didn't take money until release day, which by that time my account was empty. After putting more money in, they didn't reply to my emails and I never got the game
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2498
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764648
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4171852
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions