Gameplay.co.uk... Taking the ****?

Banned 0 replies
Found 11th Jul 2007
I recently ordered a 3 for £15 deal from them - Diablo II, Diablo II: Lords of Destruction and Call of Duty. Diablo II arrived with the wrong CD-Key; Blizzard mistakingly put the CD-Key for the expansion pack in with Diablo II, leaving me unable to install Diablo II or Lords of Destruction. Gameplay were quick to respond to my email about this, telling me to send it back and that they would be checking their stock to see if the CD-Key error was the same on the rest of their Diablo II stock.

I sent it back (local Basingstoke depot) the Friday before last, the day of the postal strike, via recorded delivery. Diablo II has since vanished from their website. I still haven't received one email from them; I had to use live chat to simply confirm my order had arrived - No apology for the delay, no explanation... My return order is still stuck in processing.

What should I do in this situation? I'm starting to get seriously annoyed with the way Gameplay have handled this, their head of CS in particular.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions