Groups

gamerpics xbox360

hey guys n gals. is there anyway to get gamerpics without having to download using microsoft points on xbox live??

13 Comments

anyone who would pay for a picture on xbox live is a fool.

only the free ones.

Original Poster

exactly, i refuse 2 pay and dl all the free 1's. there must be another way of getting them tho?

By a vision cam or use the free ones

You also get some added when you play new games not often but sometimes you do just check every now and then, also the GTAIV ones are free, and the Samsung Halo3 pics are too.

I have only bought 1 set of Gamerpics and that was the Brothers in Arms set. Im a big fan of the games and i wanted the 101st screaming eagle.

This one: http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/uv/cn/1Gdsb2JhbC9ACgUNBxwAGAANL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwNAAAAAAAAAD7CPea.jpg

and how much did that cost you?

40 MS points, i also got 5 other pictures

i use my vision cam

Original Poster

cant be the only ways surely???

XBOX original magazine has free exclusive gamerpicks on their DVDs. The last two issues (including the one in stands now) had gamerpicks tied to the Orange Box: Portal last month, and TF2 this month.

I like 'em and not everyone has them.

I've got a vision cam and I'm pretty sure only your friends can see the 'personal picture' that you take with it

IHateJam;1748551

I've got a vision cam and I'm pretty sure only your friends can see the … I've got a vision cam and I'm pretty sure only your friends can see the 'personal picture' that you take with it

Yes that is correct, also if you use the Xbox forum, the you pics you taken dont show up there either

Set up a second silver account but make it American (use zip code 90210).

The American marketplace has loads of free pictures and once they are downloaded can be used on any account on the same HDD.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions