Found 1st Feb 2009
Explain this to me?

EBAY ITEM NO - 270337950270

16 Comments

"NEW PRODUCT, NOT IN SHOPS YET !!"

That bit made me laugh

Looking at the feedback, it looks genuine?

Hes done pretty well considering they are just stickers you stick in the middle of your TV to help your hip fire

Aha, that's actually a great idea. Some of the more 'realistic' games these days don't have crosshairs, and you're just meant to judge it all by eye, like you would in some primative version of FPS gaming, like real life. Stick one of these crosshairs at the centre of your telly (I guess the best way to do it would be to load up a game that does have crosshairs, and stick the crosshair over that), and you've got crosshairs in every game and at every difficulty setting, so you can get your headshots back.

people have made DIY ones for sega ...damn...for ages :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

What...u Just Stick A Sticker In The Middle Of The Screen????

WTF????

ODB_69;4246221

What...u Just Stick A Sticker In The Middle Of The Screen????WTF????

Pretty much, if you've ever played call of duty 4 on hardcore mode you'll know you dont get cross hairs. The sticker he sends you will just act as them.

Daft Punk;4246238

Pretty much, if you've ever played call of duty 4 on hardcore mode you'll … Pretty much, if you've ever played call of duty 4 on hardcore mode you'll know you dont get cross hairs. The sticker he sends you will just act as them.

i would have thought this was the whole point of playing at the "hardcore" level to test yourself, not to cheat by using stick on cross hairs!! Oh well, looks like he has made a few bob from them so good luck to him

People have done this on counterstrike for years. Just stick a bit of blutack

Cantona_7;4246260

i would have thought this was the whole point of playing at the … i would have thought this was the whole point of playing at the "hardcore" level to test yourself, not to cheat by using stick on cross hairs!! Oh well, looks like he has made a few bob from them so good luck to him

Yeh, i totally agree. I don't use them either, but you'll be very aware of the less than average gamer.

i used to use a lil dot of bluetac on call of duty 1on the pc

Really don't understand how this works....?

i used to use whiteboard marker pen. aim up. draw dot on, et voila!!!! just wipe off when done

Titchimp;4246270

People have done this on counterstrike for years. Just stick a bit of … People have done this on counterstrike for years. Just stick a bit of blutack

this ^^
Basically it starts out with the sniper rifle in counterstrike with no crosshair available on hipfire. So switching to zoom will go to the mid of the screen (as im sure you will know), getting the player to move the gun slightly for the shot. This is simply 3-4 steps for the kill:
1) move sniper rifle near the mid of opponent (alot of time)
2) click to zoom mode (quick)
3) move sniper rifle a bit more (alot of time)
4) shoot (quick)

The sticker (or bluetack) in the mid gives the sniper rifle a crosshair in hip which cuts the step to:
1) move sniper rifle to the mid of opponent (less time)
2) click to zoom mode (quick)
3) shoot (quick)

This cuts valuable time getting the kill.

This works well on COD4 too, with the blutack works in the same way with sniper rifles.

It's cheating lol...

What about the people wanting to play a fair game at home by just putting the dvd into their machine and playing... No wonder pll get frustrated playing online....

Counterstrike ( i've never played) is beleived to a benchmark game for the skilled to play and is why it still been played in big money competitions, do you think they stick bits of rubbish to their screens while playing nope...

Try playing without using somthing to gain an advantage and get the satisfaction of playing honestly

yeah it has been happening for years, sticking something in middle of screen definitely helps, it's really just nut jobs who do it though who wanna win at everything personally i think its a bit gay, i just wanna play games for fun
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions