(gamers or computer people)looking a headset

could anyone recommend a headset for the computer /gaming..oldest son is wanting a headset for online gaming etc but with no Mic attached as he wants to get Mic seperate (any good recommendations on a Mic also) anything up to £150 for headset (xmas presents )so in no rush..please and thank you.

6 Comments

I've had the HyperX Cloud 2 for about 2 months now and absolutely love it. I can wear it for hours without any discomfort and the sound quality is amazing. I use it for both my Xbox One and PC and it's great on both. It's about £60 which is quite a bit under your budget but it is definitely worth it.

I have a triton 720 which is brilliant I also have a Astro a50 which is also fantastic.

razer krakens are pretty good

A headset with no microphone is a pair of headphones.

For headphones I'd avoid 'gaming' stuff as they tend to be poorly built and die within a few years and look at the hi-fi market. Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic, Grado etc.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 9th Nov 2016

Original Poster

thanks everyone. .he has hyper x though I'll look up the suggestions.

I got some akg k612 pros and they are great but might need an amplifier with then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844466
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
    3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions