Found 12th Nov 2008
Just had a thought, as i seem to be spending a lot of time on here playing the games as do a lot of other members, why not have a Games Forum selection along with the other options at the top of the page. What dose everyone else think, would it be a good idea or am i just thinking aloud?

15 Comments

great idea this has never been thought of before :thumbsup:

Is that monkey from metal slug?

yes it is

would it be a good idea or am i just thinking aloud?

Que?

Banned

good idea and then in there they can discuss gaming and join in to clans and stuff,

gaming section could have

Gaming Forum

Subsections
all the platforms
then in each have a subsections
online games -> clans and general chat
offline games -> cheats and general chat
advice section for help/guides

logyon;3447951

good idea and then in there they can discuss gaming and join in to clans … good idea and then in there they can discuss gaming and join in to clans and stuff, gaming section could have Gaming ForumSubsectionsall the platformsthen in each have a subsectionsonline games -> clans and general chatoffline games -> cheats and general chatadvice section for help/guides

Do you ever read "Feedback"?
This idea just don't fly.

logyon;3447951

good idea and then in there they can discuss gaming and join in to clans … good idea and then in there they can discuss gaming and join in to clans and stuff, gaming section could have Gaming ForumSubsectionsall the platformsthen in each have a subsectionsonline games -> clans and general chatoffline games -> cheats and general chatadvice section for help/guides

while were it at we should also have a magical section were all member sing and post in harmony alongside a place were rep isnt abused and trolls are forbidden.:thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;3447995

while were it at we should also have a magical section were all member … while were it at we should also have a magical section were all member sing and post in harmony alongside a place were rep isnt abused and trolls are forbidden.:thumbsup:

Since you put it that way, it sounds a great idea.

logyon;3447951

get your coat son

Banned

Would be a great idea... :-)

games forum sounds cool :thumbsup:

i think he means gaems on here. ie quizgames ,. word games. not a full on real gaming section - ie Bioshock hints! theres real gaming forums for them

Original Poster

madnutta;3448609

i think he means gaems on here. ie quizgames ,. word games. not a full on … i think he means gaems on here. ie quizgames ,. word games. not a full on real gaming section - ie Bioshock hints! theres real gaming forums for them

Yeah i did mean the games on here Re: word association, add one leave one and interview the person below and so on and so on...
hotukdeals.com/ite…ame
hotukdeals.com/ite…you
hotukdeals.com/ite…ame
:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Both would work..

^^
Wow, serious bump.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions