Dirt Rally
Overcooked
Pharaonic
So Many Me
Ultratron
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
That overcooked wasn't on for long, a couple of months I think.
Does anyone know the plan for the big exclusives? Are they gonna stay on for good? Like Forza H4?

Is that the plan or has it not been announced?
joanddan744 m ago

Does anyone know the plan for the big exclusives? Are they gonna stay on …Does anyone know the plan for the big exclusives? Are they gonna stay on for good? Like Forza H4? Is that the plan or has it not been announced?

Yep
BuzzDuraband5 m ago

Yep

That’s awesome. I don’t mind 3rd party games coming and going if the big Microsoft ones stay.

I’ll happily get all the VIP and Season pass stuff for H4 day one if that’s the case
joanddan71 h, 16 m ago

That’s awesome. I don’t mind 3rd party games coming and going if the big Mi …That’s awesome. I don’t mind 3rd party games coming and going if the big Microsoft ones stay. I’ll happily get all the VIP and Season pass stuff for H4 day one if that’s the case

Tbh even if it does leave after six months. Then you should be able to get the game at bargain price some where ;-)
talset22 m ago

Tbh even if it does leave after six months. Then you should be able to get …Tbh even if it does leave after six months. Then you should be able to get the game at bargain price some where ;-)

True.

If it stays free I won’t moan. When it’s cheap I’ll pick up disc version anyway as physical wins in ten years when you can’t access games digitally on Xbox one anymore.

I still play N64. Anything is possible....
New games added.

Hitman Season
Ruiner
Ryse: Son of Rome
Dead Rising 2
Dandara
The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions